Clutch Me ***Fabulous***

TropicalGal

Jan 15, 2007
Ladies, as you know, I'm not one to buy one bag in several colors. That's just not my style or my budget.

However, there is one BE I am actually considering buying in another --or even several-- colors: Clutch Me.

The Clutch Me is not small, not big, but "just right." It is so good looking, stylish and delicious to feel in your hands. Chunky but streamlined. Great for the movies, or dinner. :yes:

I have the Matte White Clutch Me. I know, you're thinking, "a WHITE clutch?" It is sooooo chic. And it is Jackie's great leather...and it doesn't get dirty. Yes, I sprayed it with repellant. Looks great with jeans, with my all black dress up too. So it can go casual or dressy.

But...now with the crash leathers...I'm thinking...yes! I want another Clutch Me. (Another bag I would get in a second color is the Hold Me...but that's a whole different thread! ) :heart:

TG the Mottled Silver and Pewter look D-I-V-I-N-E darrrlling!!

Don't care too much for the python........I'd feel like I was actually holding the snake!!! YUUKKKK!!! :yucky:

TG, you are SO the reason I got my beloved fiamma Clutch Me -- thank you again!!! I majorly covet this bag in purple and sand python, but can we say..."pricey"? :yes: I think it's a great bag to get in multiple colors, and could see myself getting any one of them!

I would covet a Purple Crash Clutch Me. But that will be waaay in the future...if it ever goes on sale. (college tuition, remember?).

Having a black Clutch Me, either in Crash or Glossy is a "must have" for any woman-- because a black clutch should be in everyone's collection.

I also like the mottled silver, antique gold, pewter crash. The Red is fun and classic, like a pair of red shoes! which I think every woman should have in her wardrobe. And the Purple -- well! Purple is really cool. Oh dear, I've worked myself into a lather. Got to get on the Mindful thread!

LOL!!!! Oh, just realised now that she's doing the clutches in the Fall 08 Colours (so slow!). Well, you better haul your behind over to that 'Mindful' thread again TG, you've got yourself into a tizz!!!! LOL!! :lecture:

I adore the Clutch Me in bordeaux/python. It's my FAVE!!!

But I also love this style in the Purple Crash....there's just something about it.....fun, sexy, and eye-catching.

I LOVE python.....it's so exotic....:yes: but I know it's not for everyone....which is A-ok!!!

I've just had a look again at all the Fall bags, and I have to say that the one that jumped out at me, was the Purple Crash Clutch Me!!

I totally agree with TropicalGal on this - it's fabulous! :yes:

It has all the hallmarks, imo, of a completely uber chic bag. The colour itself is quite subtle, a dark neutral (if that makes any sense!) but it's got this metallic edgy twist.

I can imagine that eyes would be popping if you went out somewhere in a little black dress holding this clutch!

In the evening it would look very understated, but as soon as some more light catches it, well, can you imagine! It would be amazing!!!! Subtle and unassuming and then, BANG!, soooo sexy!!! :supacool: Heads would turn!

I think you'de look and feel a million dollars!!!

I have the dress ladies, 2 stone lighter, a bit more money, and I'm good to go!!!! :lol:

I've just had a look again at all the Fall bags, and I have to say that the one that jumped out at me, was the Purple Crash Clutch Me!!

I totally agree with TropicalGal on this - it's fabulous! :yes:

It has all the hallmarks, imo, of a completely uber chic bag. The colour itself is quite subtle, a dark neutral (if that makes any sense!) but it's got this metallic edgy twist.

I can imagine that eyes would be popping if you went out somewhere in a little black dress holding this clutch!

In the evening it would look very understated, but as soon as some more light catches it, well, can you imagine! It would be amazing!!!! Subtle and unassuming and then, BANG!, soooo sexy!!! :supacool: Heads would turn!

I think you'de look and feel a million dollars!!!

I have the dress ladies, 2 stone lighter, a bit more money, and I'm good to go!!!! :lol:

I LOVE this post!!!!!

You've hit on so many good points, I don't even no where to begin!!!!

If I'm ever in the UK, I'm looking you up woman!!!! It's martinis, BAGS, skincare, make-up, and shop-till-you drop time!!!!! :upsidedown:

You know ladies, I have decided that I am going to make CLUTCH ME a much bigger part of my lifestyle! I will keep a CLUTCH ME on my desk, and toss in the few things I need to...go for lunch, dash to the super...go to the movies...over to a friend's... I love the clutch lifestyle. It is so good looking too, instead of a woman being hampered by a handbag all the time!

I mean, I know we're here because we love our handbags...but really, when you think of it--we are always carting these things around and men don't...so I'm going to use my CLUTCH ME a whole lot more! The key is to have it in sight! Toss a few things in and gooooo!