Clutch Historique cuir indra vs monogram

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. calling all LV fans and owners (male and female too): which one of these is better for a guy? either one only. thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The leather one, the monogram one is a bit much, and borderline tacky.

3. Not a male...But Cuir is what I'd like to see a guy wearing! Very nice!

4. Just wondering is it the same size as the taiga clutch in a similar style? If so

this bag will be wonderful! I was contemplating getting one!

5. I saw the 24 Heures bag in person and LOVED it. Definitely get the Indra! :smile:

6. yes approx the same size as the taiga belaia. yes both of the version is just fabulous! the cuir indra is really striking but the monogram is classic...

7. Yah I would get it! its a great style, although my gf gets angry when I spend my money on stuff at LV xD, so I doubt I would be able to :S

8. ha ha i would agree with your gf as the price is really "unbelievable" for a clutch!

9. I like the mono for a guy. I think the black gold contrast looks too dressy. The mono plus chunky 'toolbox' like clasp looks masculine or unisex.

10. come on guys and girls i need for comments from members here to support my dilemma :smile::smile::smile:

11. I prefer cuir on a guy.

12. I'm a guy too and I'd prefer the Indra. It's all leather and the chunky hardware make it very masculine.

13. Monogram!

14. We are quite divided on this one. After a few minutes of thinking about it. I think the Monogram. Initially I thought Cuir but Mono won in the end.

15. helinaluvslife, thank u for your input but why did u end up choosing monogram for guy instead of the all leather indra?