Clutch bags

Yes... it can. It can double as an evening bag, or a fun casual bag when you want to carry less or head out for a quick errand, etc. And since it's almost Summer, it's a great time to whip out that clutch or small purse!

Most certainly! In fact I only buy large, sort of envelope shape clutches that look terrific when dressed up from day to evening! This will sound aweful, but my motto about clutches is I won't buy anything that is smaller than a tampon. In other words, while clutches are very tailored and smaller, it still has to hold an ample amount for me without looking stuffed.

In my regular day bags, mostly hobos, I put in all my day's essentials but when I am wearing my dress clutches, it's just my keys, dress wallet, pack of tissues and lip gloss. Oh and maybe a pair of glasses for night driving. If it doesn't fit in the bag, I leave them in the car.

^Oh that's cutee! I was actually going to say no to this question at first...but when I think about it, I always have my phone and coffee in my hand during the day and that doesn't bother me, so a clutch during the day would be no different :smile: