Cluny Wear

Bostonpatsgirl

Casey
O.G.
Nov 6, 2013
I posted this in the Cluny Cubhouse also but thinking of purchasing and am very curious on wear.

How is everyone's Cluny wearing? Especially on the front flap where you are constantly pulling to open? I have seen a few that look almost wavy in that area where you have to pull to open. Can almost see finger marks. Also, doesnit keep ots structure? Any wear updates!? I have been eyeing the MM in Noir.
Thanks so much!

I posted this in the Cluny Cubhouse also but thinking of purchasing and am very curious on wear.

How is everyone's Cluny wearing? Especially on the front flap where you are constantly pulling to open? I have seen a few that look almost wavy in that area where you have to pull to open. Can almost see finger marks. Also, doesnit keep ots structure? Any wear updates!? I have been eyeing the MM in Noir.
Thanks so much!
I've been wondering how it wears as well. The part I'm most concerned about is the what I believe is plastic LV on the front.

I've been wondering how it wears as well. The part I'm most concerned about is the what I believe is plastic LV on the front.

I wish they didn't have that plastic piece. They should just imprinted the LV. The plastic piece was a deal breaker for me.

I've had my cluny bb for about 3 weeks now and it looks great. But I will admit I didn't buy it as a daily bag. Its more of a "once a week" bag...when I dress up substantially.

I have more expensive bags, but I think I love this bag more than any other I own. It is just so beautiful!!

I have the noir bb and the anthracite mm. I love them. I love the strong magnets, the durability of epi, and the understated look in general. The bb has become one of my most used bags. I take it every time I travel, and not a single week goes by that I don't wear it several times. I reach for it constantly, and frankly, more than I thought I would. I have posted all that fits in it in the clubhouse.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459765583.291610.jpg

Here is the bb--I can't remember exactly when I got it, but it was around summer of last year, and I think it looks good for the amount of wear it has gotten. It has survived Asian rainy season downpours, and many packed train rides in Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka and Singapore where I spend a lot of time and trains are PACKED and protecting your bag is nearly impossible. I consider it my most indestructible bag.

I agree with the poster who said that the LV should have been embossed instead of plastic and it is the only thing I don't like about this bag. However, it is a minor irritation to me in light of all this bag has in its favor.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459766375.288501.jpgflap: honestly I see no wavy parts forming. As good as new

I have had this indigo MM cluny since August last year, not my daily bag but I use it quite often.

The only wear I see is the glazing on the two loops holding the Top handle, as I have posted in the clubhouse. Have not been able to let my SA seen in person yet though, too busy to go to LV

View attachment 3319904flap: honestly I see no wavy parts forming. As good as new

I have had this indigo MM cluny since August last year, not my daily bag but I use it quite often.

The only wear I see is the glazing on the two loops holding the Top handle, as I have posted in the clubhouse. Have not been able to let my SA seen in person yet though, too busy to go to LV

Thanks so much for your wear update! This bag is on my radar..it's so gorgeous and I LOVE the structure!

I've had mine for about 3 months and only used about 3 times. I fell in love with the structure and the simplicity of the bag. I bought it to use as a weekend, dress-up bag but I couldn't fit all I normally carry in it (Bb) size.
However, a month later I found a similar style from a different brand that I have been using more. Been sitting in the dustbag since February. I have the blueberry in MM size waiting in store for me as I decide whether the MM size will do the trick.

I've had mine for about 3 months and only used about 3 times. I fell in love with the structure and the simplicity of the bag. I bought it to use as a weekend, dress-up bag but I couldn't fit all I normally carry in it (Bb) size.
However, a month later I found a similar style from a different brand that I have been using more. Been sitting in the dustbag since February. I have the blueberry in MM size waiting in store for me as I decide whether the MM size will do the trick.

Blueberry would be stunning! Just curious, which bag did you use more? Be Dior?;) that was stunning as well