Cluny Wear

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Thank you, you need to see the blueberries in store...nothing short of gorgeousness!

2. Hi Oryx816, I bought Cluny bb RB color not long ago. I just purchased twice emp RB color yesterday. But I really like Lockme || bb RB color. What do you think of Lockme || bb compared to Cluny bb? I have a little kid so I will wear my bag crossbody mainly. I don't know if it is worth to sell Cluny bb now to get lockme || bb or return twice to get Lockme || bb? I do think Cluny bb looks kind of similar to Lockme || bb but I feel Lockme bb leather is softer and it looks more casual? Also I think Lockme bb maybe more comfortable to wear?What's your opinion? Thanks!

3. #18 Apr 5, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    The color on the plastic logo can come off when scratched, I can see this on mine. I have the black, so it may be more obvious. I still like this feature, though. Much cuter than if it had just been imprinted in the leather. If necessary I'm sure it could always be replaced, so I wouldn't let that be a deterrent. Love this bag and haven't noticed any other wear.