Cluny Wear

I have the noir bb and the anthracite mm. I love them. I love the strong magnets, the durability of epi, and the understated look in general. The bb has become one of my most used bags. I take it every time I travel, and not a single week goes by that I don't wear it several times. I reach for it constantly, and frankly, more than I thought I would. I have posted all that fits in it in the clubhouse.

View attachment 3319900

Here is the bb--I can't remember exactly when I got it, but it was around summer of last year, and I think it looks good for the amount of wear it has gotten. It has survived Asian rainy season downpours, and many packed train rides in Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka and Singapore where I spend a lot of time and trains are PACKED and protecting your bag is nearly impossible. I consider it my most indestructible bag.

I agree with the poster who said that the LV should have been embossed instead of plastic and it is the only thing I don't like about this bag. However, it is a minor irritation to me in light of all this bag has in its favor.

Hi Oryx816, I bought Cluny bb RB color not long ago. I just purchased twice emp RB color yesterday. But I really like Lockme || bb RB color. What do you think of Lockme || bb compared to Cluny bb? I have a little kid so I will wear my bag crossbody mainly. I don't know if it is worth to sell Cluny bb now to get lockme || bb or return twice to get Lockme || bb? I do think Cluny bb looks kind of similar to Lockme || bb but I feel Lockme bb leather is softer and it looks more casual? Also I think Lockme bb maybe more comfortable to wear?What's your opinion? Thanks!

The color on the plastic logo can come off when scratched, I can see this on mine. I have the black, so it may be more obvious. I still like this feature, though. Much cuter than if it had just been imprinted in the leather. If necessary I'm sure it could always be replaced, so I wouldn't let that be a deterrent. Love this bag and haven't noticed any other wear.

Last edited: