Clueless Question Here

i just hope you wear that croc beauty ! if not i wish it still has teeth to bite you in your little tush for not pampering her. hey that croc died for a good cause so show some respect :hysteric: ;)

Holy Cr@p Lucy! Look at that Croc!!!! It's STUNNING! Now, I'M wetting my thong....and I don't even wear those things!

are these beauty's your own bags?????

oh Man...oh Man....move over girls I'm right there on the floor with you.

Lucy, do have a full blown pic of those bags? I'd just like to continue drooling......

OTINGOCNI said:
Lilach, I admit that I haven't carried it. Bite me now!
a080.gif
n065.gif
a025.gif

Glad you like it, lilach! I think this color looks spectacular against black, which I wear often. There's a pic of a lady in one of my Japanese Hermes Perfect Books who's carrying a similar Kelly but I think hers is a size 35cm. She is in black and boy, did her Kelly just pop! Truly stunning! Not to mention a versatile, classic color!

:yes: :yes: oh it is !you are one lucky stylish lady ! but please wear her.

but somehow i understand you while mine weak leg is not the bags but my jewelry i own tons but rarely wear some outstanding pieces and even have pieces that are just sitting there and are unused i bought them just for their sole beauty and to be admired by me. i know it is dumb but i guess in a way we are in the same boat:rolleyes: :flowers: