Club Monaco Sale...disappointment

shp9690

Sep 26, 2008
haha funny you should say, i just came back from work (at club monaco).
some shorts and vests are $19. skirts the lowest is i believe $49. club moonaco sales arent that great, but if you have a college id, you get 20% off your entire purchase. hope that helps.

if you know the name of the item you want, or can describe it, i can let you know if its on sale. :smile:

chanel princess

Addict
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
Toronto
the club monacos in hong kong never have a good sale. plus the prices are so expensive to begin with!
i saw a tee shirt that was on sale for 9 bucks maybe two months ago in toronto for 249 or so hkd in hong kong 3 weeks ago! the regular price for that tee here in canada is only 22 dollars!

chopstix

O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
New York
haha funny you should say, i just came back from work (at club monaco).
some shorts and vests are $19. skirts the lowest is i believe $49. club moonaco sales arent that great, but if you have a college id, you get 20% off your entire purchase. hope that helps.

if you know the name of the item you want, or can describe it, i can let you know if its on sale. :smile:
I didn't know they offered a student discount! Can the college discount be used on sale items?

xilu0306

Oct 17, 2008
I'm so jealous you work at club monaco! I keep trying to get my friends to work there so I can get discounts lol...do you know when the next FF sale would be?

I was looking for some high waisted skirts. I was hoping that satiny pink skirt would be on sale but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I've used my college id on discounted stuff. Once they even combined FF and my college id which was awesome...but 20% off their regular priced items is still too expensive for me

Aug 30, 2008
When are they EVER going to have an online store? I moved to a city with no CM and everytime I travel to another city I hunt for the CM stores!!!!!

Meta

Metamorphosis
O.G.
Jan 20, 2007
Treasure Tower
So I got this in the mail

http://www.clubmonaco.com/emails/cm_last_call_1.html

and hurried to the Club Monaco in Pentagon City Mall, only to find the teeny section of summer stuff on sale. Has anyone else gone to their Club Monaco yet? Georgetown maybe?
I just went to the G'town store yest and there wasn't that great a selection either. Most of the items were still pretty pricey even on sale. Disappointed to say the least.

thefeebster

Sep 12, 2008
Vancouver
I didn't know they offered a student discount! Can the college discount be used on sale items?
Yes it can. Its great being a student. I am using this student discount to the max since its my last year. Hahah.

Club Monaco stores are Hit-or-Miss. In Vancouver, every Club Monaco store pales in comparison to the Club Monaco on Robson Street. Pacific Center usually has one rack of sale items, where as Robson has a whole second floor. So i would suggest you to find one that carries the most sale items as possible. I bought a pair of shorts (Reg $59.00) for $17.00 taxes included. They also had many skirts for the same amount, a lot of vests, tanks, and tees - all $19.99. Gotta love the quality-price ratio.

shp9690

Sep 26, 2008
you can use your student discount on all items. :smile:

i don't know when the next f&f will be but i will ask next time i go to work.

the club monaco i work at does markdowns on wednesdayss. im not sure if all club monacos do their markdowns on wednesdays. if you want to go to a club monaco, definitely hit up a flagship store - they will have more items to choose from, especially sale items!