Club MOCA!

Never mind guys! i found the price of the neverfull pm! its $860 before tax.

Hmmm if that's the price then perhaps paying AU$1300 isn't so bad. I can get the Moca neverfull PM for xmas if I choose - but that's in place of two Lexington Fleurs...:Push: I'm still undecided! (and I really want the MM more but can't be picky! :P)

That's so true Rebecca, except I wonder if the Neverfull PM will fit over my shoulders (don't really want another hand-held bag since I'll be getting the mono speedy soon). Will try it on at the store and decide from there. Thanks for the input! :flowers:

While I was visiting the San Francisco store, a few of the SAs approached me and mentioned that they had never seen the MOCA Neverfull before in person. They were saying that a lot of customers have asked about ordering it from their store but the SF LV SAs had to tell them that it's only available from the MOCA store.

It's like have four bags in one!! When I don't feel like showing the Murakami side of the Neverfull, then the regular Mono side shows. And then, I can either clip the sides of the bag (with keychains) or leave the bag fully open. I love the Neverfull and I'm also looking forward to the Damier version.....

i can finally join!
IMG_2253.jpg