Club Blondie!!!!!-

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can I be a member too? :love:

All this commotion on the blondie thread has pulled me out of my Gucci-lurking mode!

I fell in love with the blondie line around the time it came out, but unfortunately, I didn't have the funds for these gorgeous bags at the time!

The only purchase I made while they were still in retail was the studded hobo, which I still treasure dearly.:shame:

My dream blondie would be... a black enamel GG bowler. :nuts:

Attachments

• blondie_bowler_white.jpg
    blondie_bowler_white.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 1,884
  • blondie_bowler_red.jpg
    blondie_bowler_red.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 1,898
  • blondie_tote.jpg
    blondie_tote.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 1,692
  • blondie_hobo.jpg
    blondie_hobo.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,772
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can I be a member too? :love:

All this commotion on the blondie thread has pulled me out of my Gucci-lurking mode!

I fell in love with the blondie line around the time it came out, but unfortunately, I didn't have the funds for these gorgeous bags at the time!

The only purchase I made while they were still in retail was the studded hobo, which I still treasure dearly.:shame:

My dream blondie would be... a black enamel GG bowler. :nuts:
Welcome Lily!!! I can't believe my freak%^%^ing eyes! your bags are too die for....the red one it's stunning! Congrats!

Thanks, Highmaintenance!!! :love:
I've always enjoyed reading your posts in this forum (for whatever reason, I just stalked the Gucci forum without ever saying much... LOL)

Congrats on scoring that beautiful black bowler! Obviously it was meant to go to you after all. ;)

Hi my name is BlkLadyLaw and I am a Blondie addict!

My first blondie was the black hobo with the long messenger style strap with the studded GGs. I decided to sell it when I found the black hobo with long straps shown in my pics with the green/red/green web which I love. I love the web detail which is my favorite part of the bag more so than the big GG. I have several black with green/red/green web Gucci bags. Next I got the famed white blondie bowler on ebay for about $900 buy it now in 2005 I think. It was basically brand new. I had no idea about the popularity or the shots of Paris Hilton carrying it or anything. I didn't belong to TPF back then. I just knew I liked it. In 2006 I think, I found the green blondie tote and the red blondie flap. And the purple I've been dying to get is on its way to me! I have another red Gucci with blue/red/blue web from the Tom Ford era at Gucci that was out the same time as the Blondies so I'm on the fence of if I'd want the red blondie with blue/red/blue web. I don't think there is another blondie bag I would want at this point. I've helped a few people authenticate Blondies on here since I have been a member. I also have a red blondie wallet with blue/red/blue web and black blondie gloves with green/red/green web. Had the red blondie gloves but sold them to a TPFer. I would like a black blondie wallet if I ever find one.

P.S. Congrats High Maint! I am so happy for you!

Attachments

• gucciwallet.jpg
    gucciwallet.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 439
  • guccigloves.jpg
    guccigloves.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 391
  • DSCN2294.jpg
    DSCN2294.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 475
  • blondiecollection.jpg
    blondiecollection.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 489
  • 5e26_1.jpg
    5e26_1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 459
*dies a little at the sight of those blondie gloves*

BlkLadyLaw, you have a KILLER blondie collection. :wtf:

Where was I when you were selling those gorgeous gloves?!? :crybaby:

joeyjimmy - don't worry! They'll come to you in due time. Your health and safety should always come first. :tup:

I think the white is popular for one thing because of the photos of Paris with them that were all over the place. Also, I don't think Gucci has done a white Gucci bag that has looked as nice since that one and definitely not one that is 1) leather, 2) has the classic web and 3) the GG detail on it. Gucci has done black bags to death....I have several that are so similar looking that are black with the green/red/green web and a GG or horsebit on them...they have made many versions of that "look" so you have more options in that style. If you want white, I can't think of anything else Gucci has done that I liked in the past decade. I think all of that makes the white more valuable. I saw the new white bowler with GG that they have out now but it has nothing on the old one.

with all this excitement I forgot to introduce myself and share my history about my love for blondie bags.

I live in Miami but I'm originally from Nicaragua, 10 yrs ago I came to the states to marry the love of my life. I always had very little in my life but I always had this 'good taste'...always attracted to expensive items...

......back in Sept. 2004 I went shopping to the Dolphin Mall in Miami, I passed by NM last call and got in because I recognized the logo from MIL's shopping bags she had around the house. NM last call host a Gucci sale every Sept. 16 <--my B-day, so I got inside the store and i went straight to grab this gorgeous purple hobo with huge GG's (it was the small hobo) that grabbed my attention! I've got for $435 dollars!..soon after I acquired the large white hobo from Sabines Boutique....back in that time I had no idea about the popularity of these bags but I kept searching for more colors....soon after I joined the Purse Forum...the rest is history!

at one point I had 5 blondies, but sold them old except for the white bowler. The white bowler was acquired on Ebay from a consigment store that started the bidding at $25. I ended up winning for $600 <--lucky me.

Ooh...Lily....Could you believe those red gloves and the matching wallet? I feel your pain. Those are perfect for your red bowler!

*sniffles* You're such a sweetheart, Highmaintenance! :flowers:

After letting go of all your other blondies, it's going to be so great when you receive your black bowler!

You've probably already seen this picture, but for those who haven't, here's Nicky Hilton with the exact same blondie bowler. :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• nh.jpg
    nh.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,611