Club BagnShoo is now OPEN

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. okay. I think I'm getting a little tipsy. I hope this isn't a double post. The club is now open. Elton John/John Lennon "whatever gets you thru the night" is now playing.....closing my other threads....

2. Let's party! :drinkup:

3. I'm drinking my Smirnoff Black Cherry already (shhhhh it's my 2nd one).

4. Woohoo! Got a rum and coke next to me (so much for not mixing liquors), waiting for the bf to get back with a set of poker chips and plastic cups :cool: No dishwashing here!

:drinkup:

5. unbelievable EMF is now playing...

6. bagsnshoo.. do we have to cut you off soon?? :biggrin:

by the way... yr other thread is still open. :noggin:

7. I'm just gettin started! I asked Vlad to close the other threads cause I can't!

8. I closed it. Let me know if you want me to reopen it or anything, bagnshoo.

9. did you get the photos I e-mailed you?

10. Wow! So we're on to a new thread.

Still drinking my diet dr. pepper....hey cristina, can you mix me up a rum and coke?

no music here since the little guy is sleeping.....

11. I sure did, I just emailed a thank you. It wasn't necessary to send me all those naked pictures of yourself but I forwarded them to all my friends. Hope that's okay. ;) :lol:

12. thats okay. we provide music here at BagnShoo....

13. Sure thing - I've been told I make very good rum and cokes, with lime, of course! :graucho:

14. my next door neighbor has a teenage son who is yelling out rap songs (apparently on his iPod too) cuz I can't hear any music. I'm competing with him singing very loudly and off key.....on my iPod.

15. what are you singing?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice