CL's Website...

Did you guys see this? I finally got the email the other day.
It's so naughty! I love it!

attachment.php

Attachments

• CL_ComingSoon.jpg
    CL_ComingSoon.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 150
I think its a cute option and makes it fun and more interesting than some other sites, however another part of me really wishes it was more like a professional site with shopping or more emphasis on the shoes rather than the artsy aspect of it.

I thought it was kind of funky and quirky. I loved the teaser email but the site is kind of odd. It kind of reminds me of a celebrity gossip blog or something. Does anyone think that was the intent? It's the total opposite from sophisticated...I would imagine that it was intentional, I hope? :shrugs:

i got that email also! i personally love the site bc it does represent CL ... i would feel the same if lets say, someone like Marc Jacobs made a site like that. they are both quirky fun men :smile:

I also think the site was intentionally made like it is and it does represent him. He isn't the typical shoemaker (see the marie antoinette shoe or take a look of the thread on his crazy shoes). I don't think you can consider him conventional (even if his shoes are quite mainstream now), his site reflects that.