CLs to a rick concert

Oh yay! Architeks sound perfect! It sounds like you dressed perfectly and very classy for the event. No boob flopping for me, please. Hehehe. I'm glad you had fun.

I could never survive a concert in heels. I once went to a club opening on my super sexy 4.25" wedge Prada heels, I was dancing all night, and returned home early in the morning.. I couldn't walk for 2 days... Plus I would worry some ignorant would step on my CLs and destroy them/scratch them...

I'm glad you had fun!!!

Personally I wouldn't wear my CLs to a concert but thats as I am usually up front getting squished in the pit!!! :nuts: I do attend alot of rock and heavy metal gigs!!!
Your outfit sounded great and as you had seats your shoes would be great too! I think your man should be super pleased he has a classy lady on his arm:tup: Again for me I like to wear something like a vintage band tee when I go as it means being less exposed to suripticious gropers!!! have worn bikini tops at outdoor summer festivals and fending off teenage gropers is no fun!!! Although I did meet my fiance at a festival and he is 6'4'' so now protects me :heart: