CLs the whole day ?

BAMBI_AS

Aug 8, 2007
Hi girls,

just let me know.... I think I have more than 15 pairs of CLs. Most of them are very prives. But every morning if I went to work... I decided to keep a "normal high" of pumps. Like the guccis are ....

Are you really the whole day on CLs? also during work? I think after 1-2 hours I really feel my feeds... But maybe with a lot of training it will be better from day to day?

Let me know if the CLs are more your "party/evening" shoes... or if its really your "every day" shoe.

Thanks!!!

bambi

I wear pumps all day at work - Simples, RonRons, Clichys, Decolletes, Helmuts - even Rolandos have done full days at the office for me :tup:

It would depend on what you do all day. If a lot of time is sitting at a desk, you should be fine. If you're on your feet all day standing or walking, that might be different.

I wear my CLs all day at work, but since I live in NYC, I don't wear them outside. I walk too far and the concrete is a killer.

I am only on my CLs for small amouts of the time mostly. It's really cause I'm only at work for a 3-4 hours, and going out to dinner, shopping, or wherever is only for a few hours. So I don't think I've had to wear CLs for long periods of time. But regardless, I think certain CLs (simples and VPs) are comfy enough to wear all day.

woow. ok.... think I should try to wear them more - also during the day. Im working in a office. It should work. But also a view hours. In my very comfy orniron boots... after 1-2 hours Im starting loving my ugg boots again ;))

I wear mine all day at work, too. But I don't walk to work in them, because the sidewalks between the train station and my office are in really bad condition and I don't like to risk ruining my shoes. I put them on once I get there, and I usually work around 9 hours, without any problem. I do work in an office though - if I worked retail, I don't think it would be the same.

i've also worn my simples, VPs, and helmuts all day with minimal foot pain. i mostly sit, but there are some periods of running around and walking from the main hospital to our outpatient office.

My simples are fine all day, as are my 70m VPs, and ernestas. I wore my eel decolettes the other night and they were a little tricky to walk in. Most of mine are good for limited periods of time, or sitting and looking pretty:P

I can't wear my CLs for work due to the nature of my job, however I do manage reasonable periods of time in my CLs, Ron Rons have doen 9 hour stretch so far NP have done whole days but they are very worn in, Pigalles short periods of time they are just too high, and am hoping to wear my new VN for the whole day when I get married!