CL's Something Blue - for the brides!

msbean

Sep 2, 2006
i'm getting married this august, and just saw this in one of my favorite blogs:

m4.jpg

from The Bride's Cafe: http://thebridescafe.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/03/post-6.html

i'm not sure if the CL boutiques do this anymore, but how gorgeous are these? :love:

Wow! These two colors together are mesmerizing. So beautifu lto look at. These shoes make me smile :cutesy: They are satin Yoyo's, yes?? I don't think CL makes th blue soles anymore, though I am no expert.

I saw some at the Madison Ave store about a month or so ago. It might be worth a call just to see if you're in the market. :flowers:

I'll be wearing my Fluorescent Pink Yoyos (with red sole) to my wedding next month!

it says in the blog that the bride had them match her gown sash, which was in that shade of green! i love that shade of blue though... i hope they didn't really stop doing them :sad:

I absolutely love this color combination. I often pair this color green with my navy blue Mouches and I like that too! I am inspired to wear that outfit tonight. Thanks for posting, we rarely see the blue soles.

Honeslty, I rather have the red sole.
Whats the big thing with the "something blue & something old & something new"? I dont really get it...call me stupid, but im Greek & never really heard any other Greek do this.