CLs or Over the Knee Boots?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i've posted this in the glass slipper sub but thought it can go in here too :biggrin: anyways, winter is coming and i've been wanting a pair of over the knee boots for some time now, but i am able to get a discount of a pair of CLs that is in a too good to be passed for price! what to do?! :noggin: its driving me crazy! Another note though, these CLs are just a plain black pigalle but it would be my first pair of CLs :biggrin:

2. The black pigalle is a gorgeous, timeless shoe IMPO. Tricky to walk in but definitely flattering! Last year, I really wanted a pair of OTK boots too so I got 2 pairs. I find that I don't wear them as much and when I do, my legs feel tight and it's harder to move gracefully.

I think I'm biased though, cause CL's are my weakness ;) goodluck in making your decision!

3. lolss! did i mention that im absolutely suck at wear heels? but i ADORE them cus they make me feel so sexy and feminine :P girls, what we do for beauty :biggrin:

4. Don't get the CLs just because they're a good price, especially if you have a hard time in heels.

If you think you'll wear OTK boots more, get those. Black pigalles will always be around.

5. ^^I agree with Naked. Pigalles are not a hard-to-find style and if you'll get more wear out of OTK boots rather than a gorgeous pair of shoes that sit in your wardrobe it's a no-brainer that the boots win.

6. I only own one pair of CLs and it is the Pigalle...I have to say, I have NEVER regretted the purchase. I don't normally wear expensive shoes (the most expensive I usually go is somewhere in the Tory Burch-on-sale-range). I don't feel guilty that I spent $$ on a very classic, timeless style...IMHO over the knee boots are trendy and are not as versatile as a pair of classic pumps, so if I had to pick what to spend money on it would be the Pigalles. If I bought OTK boots, I would buy a cheaper brand because I personally don't like spending $$ on trendy things. Just my .02c! Good luck with your shopping.