CLs on sale on 8th fl at Saks

Tiffany_Darling

Refined
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
Was this posted already? There is complete chaos on the 8th floor of Saks. I saw a TON of CLs 30-50% off. Of course, the shoes are out on tables by size and most of them have been moved to the wrong table (I guess to hide them until the person can come back and buy them?:shrugs:). I stalked every table but they didn't have my size in the style I wanted. :crybaby:Also, if you're a fan of Miu Miu and Gucci shoes you'll be in heaven. :drool:

^^ Yep! It's the one on 5th unfortunately so brace yourself for the crowds. The SAs are really helpful. They will hunt down the shoe for you but it's probably easier when you're in the store. And you have to check every table. The shoes are all mixed up. It's quite frustrating but there are a TON of CLs everywhere.

OT - while in the elevator that goes directly to the 8th floor this mother and daughter were complaining. They didn't know it was the 8th floor elevator only. The mother turned to her daughter and said, "Geez, I guess they really want to push their shoes in front of customers." All the women on the elevator were smirking. Duuuuh! Why do you think we're all here?? It was cute, though. :lol:

I was a bit overwhelmed. I'm going by memory, so forgive me. These are the only ones I can remember. Boots were definitely on sale but I am not sure if they were CLs. I was on the hunt for pumps.

On a side note, they had the nude patent slingbacks and pumps -- not on sale but I thought I'd throw that out there. Of course, they didn't have my size. :Push:

VERYPRIVETORT%21LOU-2701_d.gif

0452579215727_275x275.jpg

0452575854135_275x275.jpg

0452579216076_275x275.jpg

0452564077859_275x275.jpg

A similar shoe to the one below (Ledaatomica's shoe in the Post Your CLs thread). They had it in brown and black, same material.

Leopard005.jpg

I was a bit overwhelmed. I'm going by memory, so forgive me. These are the only ones I can remember. Boots were definitely on sale but I am not sure if they were CLs. I was on the hunt for pumps.

On a side note, they had the nude patent slingbacks and pumps -- not on sale but I thought I'd throw that out there. Of course, they didn't have my size. :Push:

VERYPRIVETORT%21LOU-2701_d.gif

0452579215727_275x275.jpg

0452575854135_275x275.jpg

0452579216076_275x275.jpg

0452564077859_275x275.jpg

A similar shoe to the one below (Ledaatomica's shoe in the Post Your CLs thread). They had it in brown and black, same material.

Leopard005.jpg
They had nude pantents? What styles? I wonder why they are not on line? I think BG has a sling back on line that looks a lot like nude to me. It list it as beige patent but looks more nude to me.

They were 3-something. That was the shoe I was looking for but they didn't have my size. They only had it in black and brown. I didn't see leopard. Also, the heel was 4 1/2 inches. Her leopard shoe appears higher in the heel. The material was the exact same though. I can't find that shoe anywhere and I don't know the name.

Tiffany... were the last ones you posted in peopard on sale...do you remember how much?

Yep, they had nude patents. :yes: I thought I was seeing things. Of course, you had to stand in line to touch it. Everyone kept picking it up. :boxing: It was either a pump or a slingback. I can't recall. It was not on the sale table.

Ok I just spoke to Gino there and he said ne thinks he can find the no prive in nude patent. He is going to call me back... I would take the no prive!!!! Only difference is the closed back, right? All the prive styles are on a platform I think.