CLs in your city

i just somehow see them everywhere.
where i live now no shop sells them? only now will one shop carry the pre collection forSS08!
but having said that my mums friends (and mum of course) tapper around in their Very Privé and others. they travel to paris bulk buy and come back.. what a great life i swear:wlae:

but i recently moved back from london where i lived for 10 years. everyone in the scene wears them. and i mean everyone. and now London is a place where girls dont give too much attention to shoes. it just happened all of a sudden...

Although I don't live in New York City, I've spent a fair amount of time there on business. NY sidewalks/streets really tear up your shoes (especially in Winter.) So if I did live there, I'd carry my CL's in a bag and change at the office and wear my running shoes to and from.

I've only been to NYC once, but the thing I remember most about my visit is how badly my feet constantly hurt. And I wore sneakers everywhere! Every day though I felt like I had bruises all over the bottom of my feet. I just am not used to that much walking or even standing up that long. I would see ladies in cute shoes all over NY though. Either they have tough feet or they just don't walk that much.

I have never seen anyone else wear CLs in my town. I don't think people even realize mine are real and assume they're knock-offs.

I think this happened to me the other night. A woman kept looing at my CLs (well the one foot that was crossed and sort of sticking out the side of the table) and then looking at me and sort of smirking. I honestly didn't care if she thought they were fake, I was just glad to see another woman who knows her shoes as none of my friends are into high end shoes at all and dont even noticed CLs or even know what they are.

i live in DC metro area and during shopping trips to NM and saks, you see CL everywhere. although i do wear my CL to go shopping (even when I am pregnant), but i can not do anything too high. i applaud those ladies who rock their high high CL heels.

I think this happened to me the other night. A woman kept looing at my CLs (well the one foot that was crossed and sort of sticking out the side of the table) and then looking at me and sort of smirking. I honestly didn't care if she thought they were fake, I was just glad to see another woman who knows her shoes as none of my friends are into high end shoes at all and dont even noticed CLs or even know what they are.

Sort of related...my sister has a LV purse and a classmate asked her "That's a great knock-off! Where did you get it?" My sister was fuming and told her that she got it at the Louis Vuitton store. I think it was just rude to assume that it was an excellent knock-off instead of the real thing. This would be a classmate in law school too. :wtf:

hi stena, i live in hong kong too! just like you, i see CLs here quite regularly.

the pavements in hong kong aren't very good and actually tear up your shoes pretty bad. of course, women wearing CLs around won't be walking too much, will be sticking to cabs/cars. women here are very committed to their designer shoes.

:tup::tup::tup::tup:

i'm still trying to figure out whether the range of CLs carried by the stores here as comprehensive as NM in SF.

i've been eyeing the Very Prives with the red toe tip but according to the SAs in Hong Kong, it's not coming to Asia.

:crybaby:

the stock of CL is quite limited in HK isn't it? I went back last year to visit my family and I wanted a pair of beige patent CL from Lane Crawford and I had no luck whatsoever. They didnt even have any sizes other than the ones on the floor.

where do u ladies in HK shop for CL?

I don't think most people even know what they are around here. I'm just sure glad my mom doesn't because she'd die if she knew I paid that much for a pair of shoes.

I don't think most people even know what they are around here. I'm just sure glad my mom doesn't because she'd die if she knew I paid that much for a pair of shoes.

LOL same here. Mine recently caught a sight of my shoe boxes stacked along the wall of my closet and said "my gawd! how many shoes do you have?!" Then she started looking at them and said she like the "ones with the red on the bottom". She'd stop breathing if she knew how much the "red bottoms" cost! :rolleyes:

LOL same here. Mine recently caught a sight of my shoe boxes stacked along the wall of my closet and said "my gawd! how many shoes do you have?!" Then she started looking at them and said she like the "ones with the red on the bottom". She'd stop breathing if she knew how much the "red bottoms" cost! :rolleyes:

My mom knows and always tells me to wait for a sale. I never get good deals when I wait. If she only knew the entire contents of my closet.:sneaky:

I kind of live in the middle of nowhere, but the closest big city is Philadelphia. I've never seen anyone wearing CL's in real life. I've never even seen anyone wearing Oh Deers!

I've seen two real LV bags on older women and that's about it for high end merchandise.

I live in the land of Abercrombie and Goach (yes, that's Goach, with a G!). Real Coach and Uggs are considered luxury here.

ugh. that's like pre-teen standards :Push:

well, I have never seen anyone in Seattle wear Louboutins.. but then again this is seattle ... rarely do I see anyone wearing\carrying anything I admire around here. Mostly I cringe .. mostly.
:roflmfao:
I live in a small city (the same one where Divea & her sister on Sweet 16 were from); and they just arent that fashion savvy. They buy mass media designers- you know; name brands that everyone on the earth knows (LV, Gucci, etc....). But if you say CL a lot of ppl will be like "who"?:confused1: