CLs from hervelegersale?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In my search for the CL very prives in oxblood, I came across this site- hervelegersale.com. The prices are great, which is obviously why I think it must be full of fakes. Under their FAQ they claim "100% authenticity" and that they are an authorized seller of the brands they carry. :S Couldn't find anything here or on google about them. I know they're probably fake-but I wish they were real.

It would help if anyone knew of any CL sales or the like going on at places that are not full of fakes.

(p.s.-Couldn't figure out if I should put this here or in the Authenticate This forum? If it's in the wrong spot I'd be fine with it being moved or being told to move it.)

2. :sad: I guess I'm not surprised by them being fakes. Wonder if I should report them to the BBB for claiming 100% authenticity?

Well, I'm back to begging for them for my birthday then. :smile:

Thanks for the link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.