CLs and dating

Good lord! $7800 air Jordans. I'll have to ask him what his most valuable pair is. I'm dying to know now! Our next date is only lunch but I might have to wear another pair of CLs. Most likely my kid black simples.

Uhoh, don't even go there with my DF although in saying that he loves my new cats. Might be getting somewhere :tup:

Same as sdesaye though about tpf. He likes looking the pics with sexy legs but doesnt care about the shoes. He doesnt complain about me being on here so much until he wants cuddles! Besides, he goes on a forum hourly to do with his beloved car!

hahaha, I'm on tpf and two car forums...and a couple boob job forums too. If I ever get married my husband will be confused. :P

I agree! 10 CLs to 1 Air Jordan! Even brand new, it looks like they go for $150+ depending on the style. No wonder he didnt blink an eye! ;)

Love the Vauxhaul VX220. I wanted a Lotus for a long time. I am also a big Porsche fan and have been for a long time. :smile:

Cara

zophie - My DF's eyes lit up when you mentioned cars and boob job! He wants to know more about the boob job forum!!!!!

cfellis522 - My ex BF had an aqua S2 ... but ssssh! My fav Lotus' are Elans & Exiges. My DF wanted to get an Exige but it was either VX or money for a house or Exige and erm ... nothing! Ahh, shoes and nice cars ey .. lovely!

There are auctions on eBay for Air Jordans going for $7800!!! How many CLs is that! ( http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-AIR-JORDAN...ryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ) If he can afford that, then he can afford to treat you to some $700 CLs! :smile:

Savvy, What kind of car is he into? Just curious...
Wow! I didn't know sneakers could get that expensive! I'd be a little :wtf: if a guy I'm seeing has 100 plus pairs of shoes - my double-standard, I know! The guy I'm starting to date now professes to liking shoes, too, but I doubt he's getting ones like the ebay Jordans!

all my guys have been pretty good. they all know i enjoy nice things and most of them know how much the things cost. they dont mind at all and they just all smile and think i'm cute haha. its my money that i'm spending, so they really have no right to make a comment :P.

zophie - My DF's eyes lit up when you mentioned cars and boob job! He wants to know more about the boob job forum!!!!!

cfellis522 - My ex BF had an aqua S2 ... but ssssh! My fav Lotus' are Elans & Exiges. My DF wanted to get an Exige but it was either VX or money for a house or Exige and erm ... nothing! Ahh, shoes and nice cars ey .. lovely!

I mentioned the boob job forums on the ferrari forum and that caused a stir, but men can't join. Otherwise women wouldn't feel safe posting pics of their boobies and discussing them. We think we get perves in the CL forum, can you only imagine? :nuts: