~~~clp moo em's~~~ Triple Reveal~~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love mine too congrats on your :smile:

Thank you, i couldn't resist the ipad case is a beauty and the cufflinks look lovely on

Thank you , i think im the lucky one as DH puts up with my bag obsession lol :smile:

2. Love the ipad case and cufflinks :smile: I already have the camera case in oak, and I'm so tempted to order one in black as well after seeing your photo :wondering

3. Go for it i love mine and that would be such a cute pair :smile:

4. Lovely bag & how sweet of you to think of DH....must remember that next time I buy for myself & then maybe he won't be so mad that I've bought a bag

5. Beautiful choices :biggrin:, I particularly love the iPad cover, think I need to start branching into small leathers...

6. I caved in last night and ordered it :biggrin: I have a wedding anniversary coming up in a few days so I just told my OH that I'd bought my present from him :lol:

7. DH is very lucky! Those are perfect items! And that bag is adorable!

8. LOL that is just like me! :smile:

9. Thank you :smile: The ipad case is one of the best most functional designs ive seen.

10. Thank Addy :smile: