~~~clp moo em's~~~ Triple Reveal~~~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Nice bag. I also love de iPad cover. (If I ever get an iPad.........), and your husband must be very pleased as well. congrats

2. Go for it, the price is great and i would say it is a classic shape/style/colours oak and black.
    Mywardrobe.com has them with some enabling modelling pics still at full price as a classic they didnt go into there sale and it hold more than you think.

3. He is very happy with them. Thanks for you kind comments :smile:

4. Great buys! I love my oak camera bag, very handy and suprisingly roomy

5. Thank you! I was so suprised by the room inside as from the pics on M.com it looks small:smile:

6. We are bag twins! I got the black camera bag in the sale, I love it!

7. I love the silky snake print one but I think my boyfriend would not be impressed with ANOTHER mulberry!! haha! I am holding out for the foxglove nays but I feel I have well and truly missed the boat with that one.....

8. I too scored the black camera bag in the sales. It's my 1st Mulberry too.. I picked up a really distressed leather one. For the sale price its a smart little hands free bag.

9. Nice items there and I like your idea of not letting your husband miss out on all the fun!

10. Lush leathers, gorgeous and lucky, lucky husband......

:tup:

11. Great buys!!
    Hopefully my oak camera bag will arrive tomorrow! :biggrin: cant wait!!
    Is your alexa the regular size? I am considering the alexa, bit in OS and black colour.

12. lovely reveals! i snagged myself a black camera bag too :smile: what are the cufflinks like? i've often thought about getting some for my dad and boyfriend

13. The cufflink look lovely on and i think they are not too high a price point compared to other premier designers they make a great gift my husband loves them.
    I would say go have a look in store to decide as some were quite large IMO the round sandwich one are a perfect size.
    Congrats on your camera bag too :smile:

14. Im sure you will love your bag i know i do mine.
    My Alexa is regular and i would say it is a great size, i found the OS to look big on me my height is 5'5 so im average height.
    You should compare the two in store

15. Congrats to you. I love mine such a cute compact hands free