Clover reveal!

Congrats on baby 3!
Definitely keep the clover. I wear casually and dressed up. Life goes on after babies and kids and I am sure you can get a lot of wear out of bracelet.
I also think that you get to choose how to dress and what you think is dressy or every day wear and don’t let others define that for you. I dress very formal for work and always have. Whereas some others wear very casual clothes. I don’t think I stick out though since my look is consistent. And outside work I mostly wear dresses. I wear bling with all outfits though and folks have commented that they notice I always wear my bling no matter the occasion. I set how comfortable I am with wearing my stuff and how I dress. And others are use to it. So wear your bling with sweats out for a neighbourhood stroll. No one is judging.

@PC1984 congrats on the baby and your beautiful perlee clover bracelet. If I could have only one piece from VCA that would be it for me honestly. Forget about it being iconically VCA, the design itself is such that you can wear it casually or formally. It looks so pretty with your love and clash bracelets. You can also just wear it solo on days you don’t want to stack.
I absolutely love the GMOP/pave 5 motif too but would first get the clover before going that route.

Thank you!! And interesting you mentioned that about the 5 motif, I can actually see that even though originally I thought it was the less fancy one of the two pieces.
I have the thin clover and waiting for full clover to come in. I wear my thin very causal and when I want to turn it up I put on the Pave GMOP and it elevates. I wouldn’t wear the pave with sweats but the clover I definitely would. Your going to treat it just like a love with diamonds.

Congrats, the clover looks great on you! Like everyone is saying, the clover works with casual lifestyles too. Whenever I have decided not a wear a clover due to outfit, it was never because I was dressed too casually but for other stylistic reasons.
The lovely thing about the clover is that it can go “high” or “low“ — I can wear to a formal party, but I also feel fine wearing it on a day when just running errands in leggings.
Do post more mod shots!

I agree with everyone above. I think you would regret exchanging it. It is my dream bracelet and I live a very casual life now even though my kids are grown and gone. I know they are not taking orders for it right now, but when they do, I plan on ordering it. As mentioned above my jewelry brings me joy no matter what I am wearing. I am not into designer handbags any longer so my money now goes for fine jewelry.

Congrats on your new baby!!! I love the clover bracelet and have constantly wrestled over buying it for the same reason!!! Like @krawford , my kids are grown and gone. At least you are young and should have many decades to wear it!!! And like @eternallove4bag , if I could only have one VCA piece, I think that is the most desirable one. I’m still debating about it because I mainly have wg VCA but I think the wg clover bangle is the most dressy looking. So I’d likely get it in YG which might cause me to have to start a yg VCA collection!:lol: All that is to affirm how you are feeling, but I think if you love the bracelet, you should keep it! Babies grow up faster than you can imagine, and prices might be insane if you wait 15 years to get one!!!

Congrats on your new baby!!! I love the clover bracelet and have constantly wrestled over buying it for the same reason!!! Like @krawford , my kids are grown and gone. At least you are young and should have many decades to wear it!!! And like @eternallove4bag , if I could only have one VCA piece, I think that is the most desirable one. I’m still debating about it because I mainly have wg VCA but I think the wg clover bangle is the most dressy looking. So I’d likely get it in YG which might cause me to have to start a yg VCA collection!:lol: All that is to affirm how you are feeling, but I think if you love the bracelet, you should keep it! Babies grow up faster than you can imagine, and prices might be insane if you wait 15 years to get one!!!
You should totally get the wg clover so we can be twins.

You should for sure get the wg clover, it will go with all your pieces. The clover perlee is my favourite piece and the wg is on my list for next year. Even though I have yg I feel I could use the wg given I wear a lot of white gold now.

It looks so nice on you. If the only hesitation is because you feel you dress too casually, please don't think that and keep it. I also have the rg mop pave and its gorgeous too but they can't be fairly compared. If you want to get it down the road by al means get it. Keep the Clover because as it is the more expensive piece and if you part with it and then later decide to get it again it will be more expensive. It is also harder wearing than you might think, so as a busy mom it should do just fine. Also, it works perfect with the Loves (bangles with bangles are easier wearing versus bangles with chain bracelets which can, in most cases = more scratching etc). Im so happy you got. this!
Congrats on baby 3!
Definitely keep the clover. I wear casually and dressed up. Life goes on after babies and kids and I am sure you can get a lot of wear out of bracelet.
I also think that you get to choose how to dress and what you think is dressy or every day wear and don’t let others define that for you. I dress very formal for work and always have. Whereas some others wear very casual clothes. I don’t think I stick out though since my look is consistent. And outside work I mostly wear dresses. I wear bling with all outfits though and folks have commented that they notice I always wear my bling no matter the occasion. I set how comfortable I am with wearing my stuff and how I dress. And others are use to it. So wear your bling with sweats out for a neighbourhood stroll. No one is judging.
@PC1984 congrats on the baby and your beautiful perlee clover bracelet. If I could have only one piece from VCA that would be it for me honestly. Forget about it being iconically VCA, the design itself is such that you can wear it casually or formally. It looks so pretty with your love and clash bracelets. You can also just wear it solo on days you don’t want to stack.
I absolutely love the GMOP/pave 5 motif too but would first get the clover before going that route.
I have the thin clover and waiting for full clover to come in. I wear my thin very causal and when I want to turn it up I put on the Pave GMOP and it elevates. I wouldn’t wear the pave with sweats but the clover I definitely would. Your going to treat it just like a love with diamonds.
Congrats, the clover looks great on you! Like everyone is saying, the clover works with casual lifestyles too. Whenever I have decided not a wear a clover due to outfit, it was never because I was dressed too casually but for other stylistic reasons.
The lovely thing about the clover is that it can go “high” or “low“ — I can wear to a formal party, but I also feel fine wearing it on a day when just running errands in leggings.
Do post more mod shots!
Congratulations! :yahoo:Wear it whenever you want with whatever you want.:tup:

I go out grocery shopping like a hobo on weekends wearing my fine jewelry and I don't care! lol My fine jewelry brings me joy no matter what I'm wearing or doing.:biggrin:
I agree with everyone above. I think you would regret exchanging it. It is my dream bracelet and I live a very casual life now even though my kids are grown and gone. I know they are not taking orders for it right now, but when they do, I plan on ordering it. As mentioned above my jewelry brings me joy no matter what I am wearing. I am not into designer handbags any longer so my money now goes for fine jewelry.

wow wow wow thank you everyone who took the time to respond, I agree with all of these points. I enjoyed reading these comments between running around to appointments all day and finally have a moment with my feet up to reply. The clover is such a gorgeous piece. The white gold is gorgeous too but I just love the way the diamonds pop against the yellow gold. I just wanted to update that I am *keeping* the bracelet and really excited to start wearing it. I think I just needed the confirmation that it wouldn’t look out of place running around in leggings and sneakers. Now that I’ve committed to keeping it I’m really excited to start wearing it! :heart:

I can totally speak from experience here as I have 2 little ones (3 and 8 months) and I’ve owned the GMOP pave bracelet and I own the clover. Keeping it was the right decision! I don’t wear mine too often and I have an Uber casual lifestyle (the most exciting place we go is the zoo and occasionally out to dinner). But it is one of my favorite pieces in my collection and it makes me so happy to wear it on its own and create stacks with it. It’s really classic, you can wear it so well with even just jeans and a t shirt, and it looks lovely with your stack. The 5 motif bracelets became too much of a hassle for me to put on and take off so I’ve stopped wearing them and rehomed some. You can definitely get one in the future if you want to but you got the most beautiful VCA bracelet, in my opinion. Mine is rose gold and I just adore it.

I can totally speak from experience here as I have 2 little ones (3 and 8 months) and I’ve owned the GMOP pave bracelet and I own the clover. Keeping it was the right decision! I don’t wear mine too often and I have an Uber casual lifestyle (the most exciting place we go is the zoo and occasionally out to dinner). But it is one of my favorite pieces in my collection and it makes me so happy to wear it on its own and create stacks with it. It’s really classic, you can wear it so well with even just jeans and a t shirt, and it looks lovely with your stack. The 5 motif bracelets became too much of a hassle for me to put on and take off so I’ve stopped wearing them and rehomed some. You can definitely get one in the future if you want to but you got the most beautiful VCA bracelet, in my opinion. Mine is rose gold and I just adore it.

Thank you so much for sharing! I love reading about how wearable the clover is. I need to start wearing mine. It’s still in the “sitting pristine in box phase” :rolleyes:

Reactions: hhw and Rhl2987