Clover -- new op art print?

I saw one last night - it's a clever pattern. I don't care for the signature print bags, but I would like to see the medallions/badges/hangtags/hardware use this setup for the "C's". It would make a cute pendant, even.

There's a boot out as well that has grommets and with the laces laced through, the grommets also make this pattern. It's neat, I think.

I saw one last night - it's a clever pattern. I don't care for the signature print bags, but I would like to see the medallions/badges/hangtags/hardware use this setup for the "C's". It would make a cute pendant, even.

There's a boot out as well that has grommets and with the laces laced through, the grommets also make this pattern. It's neat, I think.

Will it be available in the next floor set? I'm intrigued by it!!

FYI we can get this print in Sophia but not in Emma or the Madison convertible hobo because it is an international exclusive in those styles. I have been trying to get a hold of one of the bags all morning. I asked three JAX people and my SA.

Hi ponytail, they should be - some of the stores have already received their shipment, I'm told. It should be out with the next floorset to debut in a week.

As booked mention, I can see the non-standard look to the C's throwing off the look, but I felt the same way when the OP Art C's came out. Change is good :smile:
I definitely liked the colors with these new bags.

FYI we can get this print in Sophia but not in Emma or the Madison convertible hobo because it is an international exclusive in those styles. I have been trying to get a hold of one of the bags all morning. I asked three JAX people and my SA.

Is there a picture somewhere of Sophia in this print? I'd love to see it!

I ordered this today.....hope I love it as much IRL as I do seeing the pic. Also ordered the wristlet and wallet.....wallet will probably go back since I bought a purple zip around at my store today.

I would rather have the Emma; disappointed to learn I can't order it.