Clover? Has anyone ever seen this bag?

YES they did!! It was silver I looked and asked, there were no more on Sunday!! :sad: Wouldn't hurt to call though and check! I have only seen silver and the purple color on eBay!

i have this bag, i snagged it at my outlet in october. really good deal too, i think it was like $108 or so. i happened to be there the day they put them out. they had only gotten in 2 of this style though. good luck getting the clover it is really cute, pretty pearlized leather, nice size, and is comfy on the shoulder.

My outlet also had the tan/creme (I don't know the official color name) duffles earlier this week. They had the plum duffles months ago, so I'm not sure why the new ones came in. The duffles have a buckle strap that's convertible. Clover was also sold Nordstroms I think, and the leather is soft but very thin and lightweight.

I think it's about the same color too, leggeks...it's beautiful!

So reports are that the leather is thin and lightweight. Hmm...I wonder if that would be a good thing or a bad thing? Lighter is good but thin might make it succeptable to more wear.

I'm thinking the leather is probably just like the Ali pearlized leather. I own the tangerine and the pearl one of those. But I never use a bag long enough to show wear on anything. I personally think the softer leather has more "give" and is less susceptible to scratches and things. The harder leathers don't move and potentially bump and scratch on everything.