Cloudy skies call for a reveal...

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone!

I'm just going to reveal this new bag...I bought it this afternoon unexpectedly, but I'm starting to have second thoughts since it was so impulsive! I usually think, mull, and pine before I take the plunge.

Here it is..the Large Single in Grey! Should I keep her? I guess my reason for not keeping her would be the fact that I don't really need more than one quilted bag, and that I should really think about getting a larger MJ -- larger than the XL Single -- more for everyday use. I really like the color, and it's a huge departure for me considering that I've only purchased black or dark color bags during the last few years.

Sorry for the dusty mirror -- I swear, I keep cleaning it but it never stays dust-free for long. For those wondering, I've also posted a side-by-side comparison with my XL Single.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2039.JPG
    IMG_2039.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2040.JPG
    IMG_2040.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2041.JPG
    IMG_2041.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2044.JPG
    IMG_2044.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 115
I say keep her... I love grey! It's nice to have variety in your collection and it's ok to have more than 1 quilted bag..heck I have 2 large singles, 1 small single, and a cecilia (on the way). ;)

i think it's really pretty ( and can relate about lighter colored bags..i think im actually embracing them too!) but i think you need to lay it out in your bag collection and figure out if it's going to get used enough to justify the purchase. best of luck hon!

Ooh, very pretty! I, too, have mostly dark-colored bags but every now and then LOVE using my lighter bags. With some outfits they're a great contrast to an otherwise dark outfit. Good luck deciding! Of course I hope you keep it!

It's a very pretty bag, obviously. That said, you should decide if you will use it enough to justify keeping it. I can feel you, this is tough! But there's only so little time in life for so many bags… and if you fear you won't use this as much… you probably know yourself well enough to know you're right.

I think it's beautiful! I love the lighter shade bags as they are perfect for those floral print dresses and other summer outfits :biggrin: I say keep her! You can definitely have more than one quilted bag :smile: But it is up to you! You need to go with how you feel.