Cloudy Bundle, sld I or sld I not?

bagchan

Nov 27, 2007
Hi people, need your help here.

Contemplating getting a pink cloudy bundle in good reasonable condition at a good price. Wondering whether I sld as the lambskin looks a wee bit delicate.

I hv no pink bags, just 2 black, 1 navy blue and 1 dark white.

For ladies who hv the cloudy bundle bags, how do they hold up with use?

Haven't used the bag so I can't say about that .. but the color .. you know, it isn't exactly pink, it is salmon-y pink-y .. and I'm wondering if it looks neutral ?? and would look great with winter dark things . black grey brown beige .. maybe more useful than I was at first thinking. Cloudy bundle people, tell us! (Smoothoprtr?)

I have a black cloudy bundle and have found the lambskin to be quite hearty. I wouldn't toss a salmon one around without care, but I don't think you need to super-baby it. I might try spraying it with a water/stain resistant spray before use just so you can use it with less caution and not worry about color transfer (if that's an issue).

The salmon is a gorgeous color. It will go with alot, but prepare for it to be the center of your attention and get a zillion compliments!!!

I have 2 CBs and I tell you...its the only lambskin i would buy. Superlight weight and yet resilient, it can fit lots! I had carried it in a drizzle and it dries off nicely, no watermarks. The handles are very comfortable on the shoulders and no problem with sliding off. My boys love to rest their heads on it! Go for it!!

CB is a great bag and the leather is so soft!~ If you can get it for a reasonable price and since ur bag collection do not have pink, go for it as the salmon color is really gorgy. I love it!~

It's one of my fav ligne as well. The leather is buttery soft and it is durable too.
I love my CB tote. you should go for it. :smile:
It's not that delicate as the lambskin flap.

I really love my pink/salmon/peach Cloudy Bundle E/W tote and the lambskin is not as delicate as on a classic flap, for instance. It is my all time favorite tote and the pink color is really an eye catcher.