Cloud's Latest Botkiers....

Cloud5

Jan 3, 2010
I know there are so many great bright colors out there but I decided to go for a neutral and got the Howard St. in cement. The leather is smooth and very soft! The color is not as light as shown on the botkier site. I think the one on endless or asteralice is more accurate. I don't have a bag in gray so I am loving it!! I wish I had better pics but I got home so late I had to take the pics inside so the one with no flash looks kind of yellow. I will try to take some in the natural light tomorrow.:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC_0205_resize.JPG
    DSC_0205_resize.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC_0203_resize.JPG
    DSC_0203_resize.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 191
Here is my venice satchel in crinkle black with goldtone hardware. I've had this for a few weeks now but I have not gotten to posting any pictures. I have been carrying this bag for 2 weeks straight now and it has done pretty well with the weather we've been having. It is surprisingly very light weight and I like all the zip compartments. The leather is the same smooshy soft like the howard!:heart:

Attachments

• DSC_0160_resize.JPG
    DSC_0160_resize.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC_0161_resize.JPG
    DSC_0161_resize.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 937
  • DSC_0162_resize.JPG
    DSC_0162_resize.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC_0164_resize.JPG
    DSC_0164_resize.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC_0167_resize.JPG
    DSC_0167_resize.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 158
Thanks ladies!

mielikki I really like the gray color...it is not too light. But I could see how you would worry about getting it dirtied (especially after reading the gray transfer thread and I have been loving my dark denim these days). The leather is soooooo soft though! I agree with contessa it is a very versatile neutral. Good luck on deciding which one to get!:cutesy:

Wow!! love both purchases, but the Venice is tdf!!

attachment.php

Congrats on your beautiful purchases! I've been eying the Venice and the Howard for a while & you inspired me to look closer! The distressing on the Venice is amazing-looking.

Thanks for your thoughts on the Cement color. I'm still not sure if I should take the plunge but I will definitely follow this thread to see how you feel about it once you use that beauty. :heart:

Thanks ladies!

mielikki I really like the gray color...it is not too light. But I could see how you would worry about getting it dirtied (especially after reading the gray transfer thread and I have been loving my dark denim these days). The leather is soooooo soft though! I agree with contessa it is a very versatile neutral. Good luck on deciding which one to get!:cutesy:

Darn it! I may have to get both bags and I'm trying to be good. I'm all about dark denim right now as well and that thread got me paranoid. As you can guess, I have no white white bags. The only issue I had when I looked at the Howard is that with my winter coat on, I kinda have to stuff my coat sleeve into the handles...it's a tight fit. Too many bags to choose from...

Ah....I'm still indecisive about whether to get the Venice Satchel or the Hobo, just when I've decided I would go with the hobo, I saw this thread, so now I am back to the indecisive state!

Ah....I'm still indecisive about whether to get the Venice Satchel or the Hobo, just when I've decided I would go with the hobo, I saw this thread, so now I am back to the indecisive state!

From what I see in your avatar, you strike me as liking the Venice satchel more.

Just my 2 cents......