Cloud Nine Nimbus Club

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
Here is the lovely nimbus pm that my cat gave me for Mother's Day. His generosity has sparked discussion about the nimbus over 6 months after it's release! This club is for those of you who have, want or just admire the nimbus. Come on in!

Your kitty looks so proud of himself, like "Look what I did Mummy!" Soooo cute! The bag is pretty awesome too, but you already know what I think. Hopefully I'll join this club tomorrow!

Gorgeous Nimbus! It was so hard for me to choose between the anthracite and the perle; I might just have to be bad and grab up the anthracite before it's gone :graucho:. It's one of my favorite bags, it's just so comfy and the leather is magnificent.

Well enough babbling, here's my PM in perle:

nimbus1.png

And your kitty is too cute! He does look proud :nuts:.

OOO Speyta the perle is simply Gorgeous!!!:amazed::love: If I was to buy that bag I would get it in the perle color cause I already have alot of bags in Blk and dark colors but still restricter your bag is simply beautiful!!!:love:

OOO Speyta the perle is simply Gorgeous!!!:amazed::love: If I was to buy that bag I would get it in the perle color cause I already have alot of bags in Blk and dark colors but still restricter your bag is simply beautiful!!!:love:

It's even prettier in real life and goes with anything imaginable. I'm sure the anthracite does too though, they're both pretty neutral but certainly not in a boring way :yes:.

Hmmm joined the olympe club sometime ago but guess I should join you guys in the Nimbus too --- here's mine :heart:

Attachments

• nimbus.jpg
    nimbus.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
It's been raining a lot here in NYC. If it's sunny tomorrow, my nimbus is coming out of her box. Jelly, did you wear yours yesterday? Did you get lots of jealous stares? I had people standing over my shoulder and ogling the bag at the boutique when I picked up mine.

^Thank you! :flowers: Restricter I wore it yesterday and today - so lightweight and great for all my essentials! I don't know if anyone was looking at me but today my bf picked it up and said, "I like this one best out of all your LVs!"

omg..you ladies have the best pics!!! i want this bag now, and I never even took a second glact at it before! lol.

question..if you stuff the bag to the limit, does the rolled handle hurt after awhile? and do you guys thing it will stretch...i just have this picture in my head that after carrying tons of stuff in it..the bag's handles will stretch longer, thus creating the drop to be longer...i know I"mc razy. lol