Cloud Nine Nimbus Club

I just had to tell you all that I went to LV yesterday wearing my Nimbus and got 3 compliments in the space of about 5 minutes! One was from an SA, but two were from women shopping in LV, asking me, "Where did you get this bag?!?!?!" That is the first time one of my bags has gotten so much attention!

Your bags are all gorgeous! LV.com is now showing both sizes in both colors as available. Any advice? I don't think I'll feel comfortable carrying anything bigger than my Galliera PM and by measurements, the Nimbus GM is several inches larger. Does the PM hold wallet/cosmetic pouch/phone? I love the Perle in your pictures because it looks so smeary and cloudy - the LV.com pic looks like a more solid pale grey. I appreciate any advice!

Your bags are all gorgeous! LV.com is now showing both sizes in both colors as available. Any advice? I don't think I'll feel comfortable carrying anything bigger than my Galliera PM and by measurements, the Nimbus GM is several inches larger. Does the PM hold wallet/cosmetic pouch/phone? I love the Perle in your pictures because it looks so smeary and cloudy - the LV.com pic looks like a more solid pale grey. I appreciate any advice!

The GM has a very long strap drop, which I didn't like. The PM is actually a very nice size. It looks smaller than it really is because it sort of smooshes down in the middle, but it definitely holds a wallet, phone, agenda, makeup bag and more.

I own the Perle GM and I absolutely LVOE, LVOE this baby! It fits a whole lot, the strap is comfortable on the shoulder even when heavy, and the exterior is so buttery soft. I'm 5'6", medium built. The PM just simply didn't work for me. The bag sat right underneath my airpit and wasn't comfortable.

My new (to me that is) Perle Nimbus GM is here :tender:but I'm still nervous about taking her out. I was also a bit surprised by the size of the bold name plate on the front. Do you wear this with the plate showing or hidden?

Its a great body hugging bag and the inside is so large I want to stuff it, how about you, stuff it? or not. I'm also tempted to keep a bag inside this bag so that the lining remains clean, should I just give up and use it with no protection?

I joined the clouds club but I am also IN in this club!
my LV nimbus GM anthracite!
DSC00353.jpg