Cloud Grey owners...I have a question for you..

ellacoach

Feb 24, 2007
For those of you that own Cloud Grey bags in particular...did you or do you treat your bags with anything? I've been using my LV Speedy for about a month and 1/2 but decided today to switch back to my cloud grey MAB...it looked so much darker when I took it out of the dust bag than when I put it away (I've kept it in it's dust bag the entire time I wasn't using it). It could be my imagination.

I wondered though if I should treat it with something? :shrugs:

The only thing I have treated my bag with is Wilson's stain repellent, however, I've only had mine for about 2 weeks now, so I can't report on any long-term changes on the leather.

For those of you that own Cloud Grey bags in particular...did you or do you treat your bags with anything? I've been using my LV Speedy for about a month and 1/2 but decided today to switch back to my cloud grey MAB...it looked so much darker when I took it out of the dust bag than when I put it away (I've kept it in it's dust bag the entire time I wasn't using it). It could be my imagination.

I wondered though if I should treat it with something? :shrugs:

funny but i picked up my cloud grey mab today as well and noticed that it did get darker... although i like it better this way, the color looks more even , so im not complaining... and in answer to your question, no i never treat my bags with anything

i have not treated my nikki with anything, although i usually do with all bags. for some reason, the leather on the cloud grey is holding me back from treating it. i have no idea why, maybe it's the sheen or something. i'm scared it will leave spots! silly me.

i've been using it for a week now, and i haven't noticed any color changes.

I have a cg nikki... it doesn't look that much different however it does have some lines here dark spots there but I like it, it gives it a more vintage used look. I don't treat it but I am thinking of doing so. any thoughts about treating a rm bag?