Clothing with Hoods !!

Jan 23, 2006
orangehood.jpg
010606_freecountry_01c.jpg
url

Do you like a hood on clothing ? if so what type of clothing with a hood do you like ?
Or not ?

I don't mind it, but I don't prefer it necessarily. KWIM?
I have to wear my hair up when wearing a hoodie, it looks weird if I don't; my hair is long and it just lays all weird when I'm wearing one.

I love zip-up hoodies and have a slight addiction to them. The only downfall for me is that 99% of the time I wear my hair down and it will get some knots underneath because of the hood. That doesn't stop me from wearing them though. I :heart: hoodies

^^^Thats so cute!! Its definetly okay to order hoodies when its hot outside, I do it too!! I even bought a zip-up hoodie to wear on cooler summer days/nights since it has short sleeves.

I got really into hoodies this spring and now have way too many of them. They are usually really thin cotton that I wear over a camisole so they aren't the bulky hoodies I knew as a kid. I have long hair too, but don't have a problem with these since they lie so flat.

love hoodies i wear them all the time in colder weather. plus it's great to have when it is raining. extra protection for your hair!

I don't fancy hoods because if I use them, they block my periferal vision. If I don't, the hoods (no matter how small) make an unattractive lump on my back, making me look like the hunchback of Notre Dame. Of course, that's just me.
Kate

I am a fan.. some things are super cute!! hoodies are great but I got some other tunic like tops that have hoods and they look super cute with my hair up