Clothing websites?

I heard shopintuition.com has very bad service. I spoke to some women who have ordered from there and had to wait 2 to 4 weeks for something to arrive then they overcharged her and gave her a hard time.

Revolveclothing - coupon matching, free shipping and free returns. You can buy a whole bunch of stuff, try it on, and return it. Plus their customer service is excellent. Credit card refunds have a quick 1 week turnaround time. I've shopped with them for the past year and a half with no problems, only good comments.

Love'em!

Shopbop.com has the best photographs but their customer service and shipping times leave little to be desired.

Regarding shopintuition - I have also heard similar comments, and I've never ordered from them. I would also avoid goclothing.com - their shipping is shoddy, slow, and sometimes the clothes arrive damaged (got a pair of Seven jeans with a permanent yellow stain).

I love jjill.com for casual clothes. I've been buying clothes from them for years!

Don't forget, bloomies, dillards, macy's, NM, Saks, I love Lands End jeans.

Minnie said:
I heard shopintuition.com has very bad service. I spoke to some women who have ordered from there and had to wait 2 to 4 weeks for something to arrive then they overcharged her and gave her a hard time.

i ordered some flip flops as a present for my friend but there was an error on the webiste that gave like the next size down and i didn't notice that it was the wrong size in my shopping cart. but they took a while to get here and by the time they did the shoes were sold out on the website. luckily the size still fit my friend!

I have had problems with ShopIntuition as well--I ordered an item, and had not received it, nor had a reply to several emails, and a month and a half had passed. So I cancelled the order. Three months later, the item arrived! I sent it back, and had to have Visa go after them to get a refund. I called Intuition to ask what happened, and they said they were too busy to read their emails. Hmmm....