Clothing Stores like Neiman Marcus?

Have you checked out Marc Jacobs? I love seeing the alternative styles he has. I think Nordstrom online has options, and they often have a pop in store with interesting fashion. Jeffrey Campbell has shoes for almost every style. Yoox has a lot of different stuff along the same brands as Neiman's. Dollskill is not high fashion but it has a lot of alternative styles from punk to goth to kawaii.

Right now is the start of festival season so most stores are going to be overflowing with that type clothing but different seasons might bring you more luck.

WOW. I checked out some of the places all7s mentioned and they were great. Thanks for your suggestions. I think a lot of people are looking for that type of clothing.

Have you checked out Marc Jacobs? I love seeing the alternative styles he has. I think Nordstrom online has options, and they often have a pop in store with interesting fashion. Jeffrey Campbell has shoes for almost every style. Yoox has a lot of different stuff along the same brands as Neiman's. Dollskill is not high fashion but it has a lot of alternative styles from punk to goth to kawaii.

Right now is the start of festival season so most stores are going to be overflowing with that type clothing but different seasons might bring you more luck.
I love dollskill! I would like to find more stores like it.

YAY!! I lose a lot of time looking around there, lots of fun! Dollskill is the best now, so many great retailers have closed. Online, I mostly am interested in purchasing shoes and the occasional handbag. Most sizing of clothes runs smaller than I wear so I don't have a lot of clothing recommendations.

Have you tried googling any brands you like on dollskill? Sometimes those brands have websites which list stores that stock their clothes. And sometimes if you google a particular brand and item you can find other stores that carry similar clothing.

Tripp nyc, unif, killstar might be some interesting brands. Hottopic online surprises me sometimes with carrying cool alternative brands.

Instagram can be a way to find cool brands. After you like a few retailers, it starts recommending similar brands. I liked MAC cosmetics which are pretty popular with people who like alternative, goth, punk, rock styles.