Clothing Mishap, Tore Button Off Hudson Jeans Can This Be Fixed??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so upset. This is only the second time I wore my Hudson jeans, and I ripped the button off the back pocket. I am not sure how I did it, but I found the button on my car seat, and when I checked there is a nice size tear where the button was.
    The button is a stud type metal button without holes, and I am wondering if anyone else has done something similar and could it be repaired?

I guess I am having bad luck lately. Two weeks ago I ripped the heel on my new Cole Haan shoes, and last week the Gucci enblem fell off my purse. Luckily I did not destroy anything too expensive and I can only imagine how people feel when something happens to their Hermes or Chanel.

2. gah, i hate weeks like that, when everything goes wrong.....

I think it can be repaired... a seamstress could probably patch the hole where the button ripped, and then replace the button thru the new fabric.