Status
Not open for further replies.

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
For me:
1. Ralph Lauren
2. Theory
3. All the very SoCal stuff youngsters wear these days: Rachel Pally, Pegah Anvarian, Ella Moss
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs (someday I'll be able to afford the Marc Jacobs collection line!)
5. Diane von Furstenberg
6. J.Crew

Those pretty much dominate my closet...

:smile: I'm an average college student,

abercrombie, hollister, occasional AE, some lacoste ( polos only), and I have an especial weakness for anything from Urban Outfitters.

:smile: I'm afraid that Marc by Marc Jacobs isn't even in my budget. :-P

BTBF said:
Theory (jackets)

But seriously, doesn't Theory have the BEST jackets? It's like crazy-awesome tailoring. I bought two blazers two weeks ago and they're just amazing... I don't know how they can cut anything so flattering out of such bulky fabrics!

Dani said:
:smile: I'm an average college student,

abercrombie, hollister, occasional AE, some lacoste ( polos only), and I have an especial weakness for anything from Urban Outfitters.

:smile: I'm afraid that Marc by Marc Jacobs isn't even in my budget. :-P

same here, except i'm not a big fan of urban outfitters

American Eagle.. since I never ever dress up.

I also have a lot of Lululemon clothing, Canadian girls will know what I'm talking about ! ;)

I mostly wear Ann Taylor and Banana Republic slacks and blazers for work.

Since I'm so short, I'm limited to designers that have petite lines. Most of the stores around here have a pretty paltry selection of petites...either they're a bit too "grandma-on-a-cruise" or way too rock-n-roll. I'm holding off on buying much in the way of clothes right now...have to pay for my bags, LOL!

Noriko said:
Dolce and Gabbana
St. John
Escada (my new love)
Lily
Fendi
Dior

Interesting! You wear a lot of really mature brands. I don't know any twenty-sometimes who wear St. John and Escada. I think that's really fabulous. I would wear that if I could pull it off!

Status
Not open for further replies.