Clothes to match your b-bag?

As I get dressed each morning I decide what I am wearing and then choose the bag to compliment. Thats how I roll!! haha
Does anyone pick there bag out 1st? and then there outfit?
Just curious.....
(A thread like this is step # 3 in my BA rule book...talking about exsisting bags is better than fantasizing about ones you don't yet own;))

Not specially, but yesterday I wanted to wear my new love in a very very special date...:shame: 03 Black city PH and used this outfit to go out for a dinner with the real love of my life, my boyfriend Oriol (we cut the realitionship one year and a half ago...but we´re still in love each other so we are starting something... a new chance...I feel so happy this moment....just wanted to share this feeling with all of you girls:P)

Dolores Promesas t-shirt
Mango black slim fit jeans
Audley London sandals (adore them!:P)
03 Black city PH with JC pinky sunglasses charm silver plated so it goes with the pewter hardware of the bag,lol

IMG_4680.jpg

Eh, I decide on what to wear first! Unless I just got a new bag, and I'm like okay..I have to wear this out, what do I wear with it?

Oh but at times I do not care, I pick both the bag and the outfit independently and just wear them together. Hah.

aalinne...did your bag bring you good luck?

Well...I´m not sure 100% but what I can only say is that without me saying nothing I got a few compliments from him, he adores specially the leather and how nicely broken in is this beauty...best leather I´ve seen in my life. I will always remember that lovely date and yes why not...? I really think this bag brought me luck!:yahoo:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/how-often-do-you-switch-bags-181549.html

similar topic?

nice top, aalinne :smile: your love story intrigues me.

mine's a chicken or egg first thing. i try to match my clothes with the bbag out of sheer laziness since it's already out of the dustbag. but i definitely try to switch bags if i can't find something to go with the bag. i don't wear my bbags enuf, actually. i like my cheapy bags just as much.

I don't coordinate my outfit with my bag as I only have two Balenciaga's right now in the Marine and Anthra both in GSH PT. I have been carrying my Marine right now because I am unemployed right now so I have been wearing jeans all the time. However I used to carry my Anthra all the time with whatever I wore as it is a neutral.

I think if I had more Balenciaga's in brighter colors I might coordinate but right now I have two neutral bags that go with everything so.

No matchy-matchy for me. If I looked asthetically coordinated in this sleepy coastal town, I'd probably get kicked off the beach! I love daggy old Sass & Bide jeans, a cheap tee and a vintage RH B-Bag...