Clothes on BE model

jeanish

May 22, 2007
I know I should be too busy ohh-ing and ahh-ing the handbags to notice anything else, but I DID take note of the clothes on the BE model on the website. :heart: Did anyone else love them?

I absolutely ADORE the blue dress in the pic for WTM Midi. That was actually the first thing I noticed, even before the bag (gasp!). And the coat in the TMA pic is HOT!

You think Jackie will tell me where I can possible get those clothes if I asked? :P Actually, does any of you fashionable ladies recognize any of the clothes? I NEED THEM :drool:

I know I should be too busy ohh-ing and ahh-ing the handbags to notice anything else, but I DID take note of the clothes on the BE model on the website. :heart: Did anyone else love them?

I absolutely ADORE the blue dress in the pic for WTM Midi. That was actually the first thing I noticed, even before the bag (gasp!). And the coat in the TMA pic is HOT!

You think Jackie will tell me where I can possible get those clothes if I asked? :P Actually, does any of you fashionable ladies recognize any of the clothes? I NEED THEM :drool:

I wish I knew, too....it's a killer dress! I love the styling for the model -- very retro yet current at the same time. Nice lipstick, too.