Clothes & Make-up

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

Do you match your clothes and make-up?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Sometimes

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey everyone!

Do you match your close and make-up? I know a few people that do. For example, if they're wearing a pink top, they would wear pink make-up, too. I personally don't do that. Well, maybe sometimes when I am in the mood to really look put together.

What about you? Please vote!

2. I do it quite often..if I'm wearing lilac then I'll put on purple eyeshadow. But I don't wear make-up everyday either.

3. I try not to do it... i don't like to be too matchy - matchy.

4. I Don't Match My Cosmetics To My Clothing....But, I Wear Different Cosmetics Depending On What I'm Wearing (i.e. Maybe A Little Fancier)......I Swich Around Lipcolors With Outfits (Just Slightly)

5. I don't do that, but I will match the mood of my outfit with my makeup. ie conservative cardigan over a button down and pencil skirt with neutral makeup

6. I don't match exact shades of colors, per se. But I do make sure that makeup color tones compliment my outfit. For example, shades of purple (violet to deep purple), and blended jet eyeliner/mascara with a black top. ;)

7. i wear mostly neutrals or pinks w/ everything i wear cuz i feel like those colors look best on me. if i am going to a black tie event i'll probably wear red lipstick. that's about it! i don't wear makeup most of the time though.

8. I don't match it in terms of colors pink shirt=pink shadown
    I match it if I wear warm color clothing: brown, beige, orange, black. The I will wear warm colored eyeshadow and lipstick.

If I am wearing pink , blue, purple etc. I will wear cool colors (grey, blue or pink lipstick or whatever)

With white and black then Iwear my makeup depending on my mood.

9. I do ! I always coordinate my colours together.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice