Clothes & Make-up

1. Do you match your make-up to your clothes?

I know a few people that do. What about you? Vote!

2. I do unless the color is wayyyy wrong for my face. I wear make-up only for special occassions or once in a while going out (like ten times out of the whole year) so those times, I have more time to play around and match it with my whole outfit.

3. I just try to keep my lipstick in the same color family as my outfit. I usually wear very neutral eyeshadow so I don't worry too much about that.

4. I don't like to match my lip color to my clothing. It makes me look like I'm trying too hard. Plus my lips are pretty big, so whatever lip color I have on is super visible.

5. No... my makeup matches all my clothing... i like natural looking makeup though :smile:

6. The only thing I vary is lipstick. I just keep them in the appropriate "family" -- basically either pinkish/mauvish/ berryish, or more bronzy, taupe, rich red.

7. No, I don't think I ever do. I will switch up my eyeshadow to compliment things, but no like pink eyeshadow with pink top or something ha!
    And my lipstick...when I wear it, is always a light pink or beige.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice