Clothes...How Much do You Have

1. hi all,

I know we are purse/shoe/accessory obsessed gals...but what about clothes?
    Are you a clothes horse? Or do you go simple and spend all the $ on purses?
    How full is your closet (or maybe even closets)?
    What are the brands currently in your closet that you use the most?

2. I am totally a bag lady so no $ for good clothes hahah. :P
    Actually I go pretty cheap clotheswise- F21, usually hit/miss, and when I do have a lil bit more- I go to Anthropologie. Then the usual Express or Limited for basics.

3. I will spend $100 or more on jeans, I love A&F etc. I buy a lot of my t-shirts at Winners (TJmaxx) for relativly cheap. I make some of my Jewellery myself. I also really like underwear from Victorias Secret. Some of my favourite shops for general browsing are Le Chateau, Urban Behavior, A&F, and Old Navy. I buy the size medium jackets from the kids section in old navy.. I am 5'3".

I only have one closet, but I would have 2 if I could. I can hardly get anything in or out. My jeans take up most of the space, followed by tank tops.

4. Ummm a LOT of questions lol

I have 3 very full closets plus the floor in my room (one for jackets, one for regular clothes and work clothes, and one for dresses). I'm horribly organized and I can't fit everything into my closets. I'm currently trying to figure out how to make one of my rooms a closet.

Brands? Ummm. Let me think. My jackets vary a lot. I have Wilsons Leather, Theory, Laundry, and a bunch more.
    My regular clothes: juicy sweats, juicy tshirts, urban outfitters tshirts, seven jeans, christopher blue jeans
    Work clothes: burberry shirts, armani shirts, ann taylor shirts. Ann taylor suits and armani suits
    Dresses: theory, laundry, and a bunch more designer ones, and so on. I may edit, i have to go!

5. o am afraid to say lots of everything. as i am a keeper so i accumulated these things over the years. some designers but nearly 70% of my wardrobe is tailored ;)

6. I have a clothes problem... I go shopping at least once a week for clothes (that are not really needed) and spend quite a bit each time. Jeans, designer tees, it doesn't get much worse than me! Well at least Vlad tells me very often...

Let's put it this way... I have enough clothes to wear something different for EVERYDAY for about half a year- at least :rolleyes:

7. I used to be a clotheshorse, before I started focusing my funds on bags and shoes :shame: I have tons of tees, but I don't shop much for clothes anymore, since I can't dress too casual at work, and I don't like spending money on work clothes :yucky:

8. I'm the same as Megs! I think my supply would even allow me to wear something different everyday for a year!!!

9. I get most of my basics at Old Navy, Gap, & Express. For cute tanks and tees I'll go to A&F or American Eagle. I love 7 jeans and True Religion. Most of my brand name stuff I get at Marshalls or TJ Maxx because I refuse to pay full price when I know I can get a deal on it. My true downfall besides bags and accessories is Victoria's Secret underwear and bras. I am totally obsessed with their Very Sexy padded pushup bra. They make me look like Pam Anderson lol.

10. Oh I looooove shopping :LOVE: !!!
    I like danish designers brands for very unique and good quality pieces. The more trendy "you only wear 1 season" types of clothes and accessories, I buy them at H&M, Zara, TopShop
    and Urban Outfitters.
    I restrict myself by not buying another closet, so....I tidy every year and give to the Red Cross the clothes I don´t wear.

11. Oh my. Yes, I am a clothes horse. I have two closets, one a walk-in, full of clothes and shoes.

I like to buy designer however I never pay retail for it. I do a lot of shopping at Nordstrom Rack and Off Saks.

12. Gosh...I wish I had an outlet Saks/Neimans, etc. I have an outlet mall close by that I can get some stuff (BCBG, Burberry, etc.).

13. Oh, I do love clothes! I do not restrict myself to designer brands only. I love to find a good bargain and shop anywhere and everywhere. I just went to my first Nordstrom Rack and went nuts!!

I will say that my taste in clothing for myself "lowered" a bit after I had my son. I make certain he is dressed to the "nines" before I buy anything for me!:smile:

14. I am not that much of a clothes horse since I became a "bag" horse. For my jogging and track suits, I like Juicy. For t's and jeans, I like Nordstrom and I go to the outlets near me for Barney's and Juicy, and I like BeBe too! But mostly I just spend my money on bags now!!!!

15. I don't have that much clothes..but I'm starting to get more into clothing since I'm shedding some weight. I don't buy designer considering I can't afford it, only bags. My clothes are mostly Bebe, Guess, Tommy Hilifiger & Hollister. But, I love shopping!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice