Clothes Filly's Stocked Stable

15C Paris Dubai Gold Metallic Lambskin Small Boy with aged GHW and Decorative Clasp. This bag is just plain pretty. The color reminds me of shimmering sand and shifts between a shades of warm and cool gold. It can also be described as shades of champagne, complete with that eye-catching shimmer. The details are absolutely exquisite. Each tiny leather sequin is individually sewn onto the bag!

IMG_1493907626.483663.jpg

15S Grey Taupe Chevron Lambskin Old Medium Boy with RHW. Once again, Chanel just doesn't want to call a color taupe. This bag was color coded as grey, but the color is definitely another perfect taupe. And the thick chevron in lambskin gives it such a luxurious feel.

IMG_1493924542.257365.jpg

17S So Black Soft Caviar Boy with Black RHW. With the resurgence of So Black in 13S, I was surprised it took Chanel so long to make a So Black boy bag, but it was worth the wait! I was disappointed to hear it would be caviar; however, I believe the softer caviar is a perfect fit with just the right amount of smooth pebble texture and subtle sheen.

IMG_1493992759.966643.jpg

Reactions: Venessa84
15C Paris Dubai Gold Metallic Lambskin Small Boy with aged GHW and Decorative Clasp. This bag is just plain pretty. The color reminds me of shimmering sand and shifts between a shades of warm and cool gold. It can also be described as shades of champagne, complete with that eye-catching shimmer. The details are absolutely exquisite. Each tiny leather sequin is individually sewn onto the bag!

View attachment 3688172

Omg omg omg I DIE!!!!! This boy is too beautiful!!!!! Thank you for sharing your amazing collection [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Omg omg omg I DIE!!!!! This boy is too beautiful!!!!! Thank you for sharing your amazing collection [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I'm so glad you like this bag too! It wasn't a very popular or highly produced bag. The gold and bronze CC boy from the Dubai collection was everywhere, but this bag was incredibly difficult to find. I can't understand why because between the color, craftsmanship, and clasp on the bag, it is one of the more unique boys I have seen.

11A Moonlight On Water Lambskin Jumbo with Sequins and Black RHW. Seasonal bags don't get as much attention as Chanel classics, but I think some carefully selected seasonal bags help round out a collection. I particularly like the embellished evening bags such as this beautiful sequin flap that truly does capture the reflection of moonlight on water.

IMG_1494201488.722943.jpg

View attachment 3688172

I just stumbled onto your thread and boy am I glad I JUST stumbled in now! Your reveal of just the bags in your Chanel collection is so amazing I would have died of suspense if I had to follow along for over a year waiting for your reveals! Love the details you include.

This Paris Dubai bag is gorgeous. Not the first time my heart skipped a beat after seeing one of your posts. are you nearly done yet?? I can't stand the suspense already lol!

11A Sparkle Beauty Black Metallic Lambskin with Crystal, Black Diamond, and Jet Swarovski and Black RHW. The Chanel Sparkle Beauty bags are some of my favorite Chanel pieces. The different colors, sizes, and shapes of the Swarovski crystals reflect so much light that even in the darkest places, this bag sparkles.

IMG_1494259096.239642.jpg

I just stumbled onto your thread and boy am I glad I JUST stumbled in now! Your reveal of just the bags in your Chanel collection is so amazing I would have died of suspense if I had to follow along for over a year waiting for your reveals! Love the details you include.

This Paris Dubai bag is gorgeous. Not the first time my heart skipped a beat after seeing one of your posts. are you nearly done yet?? I can't stand the suspense already lol!

Thank you so much for you kind words, and I'm glad you like the Paris Dubai bag too. It is one of the most unique Chanel bags I have seen. I definitely didn't mean to take such an extended break from my bag thread. Life got a little crazy, and I am glad to be back.

There is still a lot more to come!