Clothes Filly's Stocked Stable

1. Hi, I am Clothes Filly. (Sounds much more flattering than clothes horse!) I have a true passion for all things fashion - clothes, shoes, jewelry, accessories, and of course handbags. (I blame overcompensation for all the years I spent as a tomboy.) Through my years of collecting, I haven't shared it with anyone. It was always my guilty pleasure.

In 2016, I have decided to finally share it with everyone because I so throughly enjoyed the collections of others. I want to actively contribute rather than anonymously peeping at all the gorgeous eye candy. This year, I plan to FINALLY dedicate one closet space for displaying my treasured fashion collection rather than hiding it away in multiple closets.

And yes, I am going to acknowledge the obvious - saying I have a large collection is an understatement. I have worked diligently to indulge my desire to collect beautiful things, but more importantly I am grateful I was given the opportunity in life to have my work ethic rewarded so generously.

I am beyond happy with my current collection and hope to curtail future additions while still enjoying a few new purchases every so often. It will be awhile before the new stable is stocked since I have other projects, but I am going to share photos of my collection along the way. I hope you enjoy - there is much, much, much more to come in 2016 and beyond!

Let's start off with the Chanels - my favorite! But if Chanel isn't your thing, I have an affinity for other design houses as well! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451717979.383573.jpg

Luxzenith likes this.
  2. Chanel creates my favorite bags, but I have an affinity for limited edition LV speedy bags. All my pieces are limited editions which I enjoy because I can carry a bag that is recognizably LV, yet is unique among the sea of traditional monogram and damier prints.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451758235.410810.jpg

Luxzenith likes this.
  3. I'm so excited!

4. OMG your Chanel collection (without even seeing the actual bags!).

5. Wow, cant wait to see your collection :smile:

6. wow

7. I'm really looking forward to seeing the actual bags and what pieces you have :smile:

8. I wonder what's in those black boxes...

9. What have we here?

10. Exciting!! I'm in...

11. Let's start with the classics first. And there is no better place than with the 00V Black Caviar Jumbo with SHW. I swapped my single for a double because Coco Chanel's original design was a double flap so I feel it is fitting to have a double flap for such a classic bag. The black caviar was so much shinier years ago!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451869295.746024.jpg

12. Like all famous pairs throughout history, what good is one half without the other? Presenting 00V Beige Claire Caviar Jumbo with SHW. Like my black jumbo, I swapped my single for a double. I can't believe Chanel is discontinuing this classic shade. What a shame for future collectors seeking the perfect compliment to their black Chanel.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451869751.100509.jpg

13. It is a shame they're discontinuing this color. This is a beautiful, lovely bag.

14. Omg I can't wait to see inside those black boxes

15. So everyone probably wants to see some color. So let's go big straight out of the gate.

05P Bubblegum Fuchsia Pink Caviar Jumbo with SHW. Not only one of the most beautiful Chanel pinks, but also the only bright pink made in rigid caviar.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451956840.571974.jpg