Cloth tag - no code?

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
I know this is a stupid question but this is my first bag with a cloth tag. Does that mean there is no datecode? Just a cloth that says made in USA?

Thanks!

Thank you! Do you have any idea where it might be on the delightful? I just purchased it from LV last month, so I'm not concerned about authenticity, but I can't find it lol.

Thank you!

Thank you! Do you have any idea where it might be on the delightful? I just purchased it from LV last month, so I'm not concerned about authenticity, but I can't find it lol.

Thank you!
Date code on Delightful should be in the pocket on the side.

I went into LV a couple weeks ago and I seen instead of the cloth tag, it was a leather tag stamped "Made in USA of imported materials." I wonder if it's gonna be like this for all future cloth tags.
It actually looked a lot better than the cloth tag IMO!

There will still be a date code.

There should still be a datecode somewhere. My Azur Eva has the cloth tag and the regular leather tab with the datecode.

There will still be a date code. The cloth made in USA tag is switching to a leather tag.

Date code on Delightful should be in the pocket on the side.

I went into LV a couple weeks ago and I seen instead of the cloth tag, it was a leather tag stamped "Made in USA of imported materials." I wonder if it's gonna be like this for all future cloth tags.
It actually looked a lot better than the cloth tag IMO!

Thank you! Found it :smile:

I just heard that the tag will be leather like someone else mentioned.. I hope this does not mean bags will cloth tags will take a hit on the resale market as I have a bag with a cloth tag and although I am happy with it now, you never know...

I just heard that the tag will be leather like someone else mentioned.. I hope this does not mean bags will cloth tags will take a hit on the resale market as I have a bag with a cloth tag and although I am happy with it now, you never know...

I was just thinking the same thing - of course I just purchased mine really recently - oh well. I don't think it will make that big of a difference since it's still made in the US.