Closet Gallery

1. I noticed that people were posting pictures of their outfits so I thought why not closets? I bet that some people on here have amazing closets & I think we would all love to see them!

2. I love closet shots!!!

3. Me too! I can't wait to see some of these people's closets! :yes:

4. Ohh yes!! Great idea. I love seeing how people organize their closets!

5. This thread would be a lot better if someone posted pictures, lol. I would post some of mine but it is a huge mess. I keep planning to clean it out one weekend & but I always put it off...lol.:rolleyes:

6. Bump. I would love to see this as well, especially to get some ideas in organizing.

7. Great idea i l:heart:ve closet shots.

8. Here is one of mine's... this is the one in my room at home. It extends behind the walls, it's literally a whole wall of my room!

I also took over the closet in the guest room and the cupboard in my parent's room (for my purses). I want a walk-in SO bad!!! Actually, I need a walk-in, haha!

[​IMG]

9. i'll be home on Sunday so I can post pictures of my walk in then.. Right now, when I stay at my bf's I only have a wardrobe.

10. You have to excuse the mess in my closet. It is also very small since I'm staying in an apartment right now. Me and my husband share a closet so it's very crowded. I need a walk in closet since the rest of my pieces are in drawers.:yes:

S6000220.JPG S6000219.JPG S6000218.JPG
  11. my thread got bumped.. lol I forgot all about this thread.
    Thanks to mellow_yellow_jen and remonb for posting.
    I can't wait to see mrsjimmyh's closet!

12. ^^ Don't get your hopes too high! My closet isn't filled with designer goodies. :P Anyways, here's a pix of the wardrobe that I use at my bf's house. It's fairly empty as I always go to my mom's to pick up clothes and I usually just keep clothes that I'm going to use for the week at my bf's.

wardrobe 001.jpg wardrobe 003.jpg
  13. Here are a few pics of mine. I'm a neat freak, so this is kinda messy to me :smile: more handbags and coats (I love coats and jackets) are in another closet...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. I like your denim LV! Your closet is neater than mine lol.

15. Kinda messy.. ? I'm curious as to what you consider very neat lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice