Closet clean-out

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone!

I got caught up in RM sample sale madness back in 2009 and now have a few RMs that are just sitting in my closet gathering dust (2 mini Nikkis & 2 Nikkis). For any of you who have purged your closet of bags you don't want, where have you found the best place to sell them? Consignment stores, ebay, bonanzle? etc.

I see on ebay that the re-sale prices of RM these days has significantly dropped, so I don't anticipate being able to get my money back, but I'd love to help fund my next purchase... I'm thinking I might be bad and get a Mulberry Alexa or the LV Neverfull I've been eyeing for literally 5 years.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

2. Sorry dear, I know you just want advice on what to do but we aren't allowed to discuss specifically what we are selling (or might be selling) because it can look like soliciting sales. Threads like this aren't usually allowed. There is a wealth of information in the ebay forum, and yes sadly RM's resale isn't very good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.