closest outlet from Fullerton, CA?

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
I was wondering if any of you tPF'ers could tell me what the nearest Coach outlet from Fullerton, CA is?

I'm trying to find the nearest one so me and my aunt can go shopping but i'm not really sure on what's around here.. (from Texas here. xD)

Thank you!!

This is an excellent question. I am from Brea, so we are neighbors. I do not think there is a coach outlet in Orange County or even LA county. From what I recall, the closest is Palm Springs....or somewhere in that general area. Should have something closer, you would think

...maybe some one else can correct me if I am wrong. I am new to coach collecting and this board and have been pondering how to expand my new small "Classic Coach collection" to include a few 10 dollar key fobs and maybe a wristlet or two from the factorys.

There are three in the SoCal area:

Cabazon is east of Fullerton, about 74 miles toward Palm Springs. You'd take the 91 Frwy east to the 60 East, which will turn into the 10. Exit at Seminole/Fields Street.

Carlsbad is south, about 65 miles toward San Diego. Take the 57 south to the 5 south. Exit at Palomar Airport Rd.

West is Camarillo, 75 miles toward Oxnard/Santa Barbara. Take 91 frwy west to the 5 north, to the 101 north. Exit at Carmen.

Distance is the same, but traffic and day/time will make each commute totally different. The Cabazon is fine most days, but Carlsbad gets really heavy on the 5 south into San Diego. The 101 North toward Camarillo can also get really heavy.

Plan on anywhere from 1- 1.5 - 2 hours drive for each.

cabazon haha come pick me up on your way. joke.

traffic going in AM to cabazon is going the opposite direction. the comute is heading to the OC from the inland empire in the morning.

you can stop at morongo and play some slots on the way back . hehe

cabazon haha come pick me up on your way. joke.

traffic going in AM to cabazon is going the opposite direction. the comute is heading to the OC from the inland empire in the morning.

you can stop at morongo and play some slots on the way back . hehe

I totally did that on Wednesday with my boss and two of my co-workers. We all had birthdays this month and thought it'd be cool to do something together. So we hit up Coach and all the other outlets and then hit Morongo up for the slots. I won 100 bucks! Yeah! I didn't buy anything at the outlets, I actually returned some stuff, haha! I'm glad I did tho because I just got a PCE and the new boutique stuff is amazing!

Btw, my favorite outlet so far is Camarillo. If you can leave 1 1/2-2 hours before the store opens that's the best! It's not too crowded and you get first pick. I always find great stuff at that outlet. Cabazon is almost always a miss for me. That outlet is constantly crowded and it's hard to get an SA to help you sometimes because they are so busy. I haven't been to Carlsbad yet, but I don't know if it's worth the drive yet. Same distance for me going to Camarillo, but I'm afraid it may be a longer drive.

Last edited:
I totally did that on Wednesday with my boss and two of my co-workers. We all had birthdays this month and thought it'd be cool to do something together. So we hit up Coach and all the other outlets and then hit Morongo up for the slots. I won 100 bucks! Yeah! I didn't buy anything at the outlets, I actually returned some stuff, haha! I'm glad I did tho because I just got a PCE and the new boutique stuff is amazing!

Btw, my favorite outlet so far is Camarillo. If you can leave 1 1/2-2 hours before the store opens that's the best! It's not too crowded and you get first pick. I always find great stuff at that outlet. Cabazon is almost always a miss for me. That outlet is constantly crowded and it's hard to get an SA to help you sometimes because they are so busy. I haven't been to Carlsbad yet, but I don't know if it's worth the drive yet. Same distance for me going to Camarillo, but I'm afraid it may be a longer drive.

wow, sounds so fun, you forgot to pick me up.. lol

i didn't get a PCE card this time, unless its in the mail box. DH told me he wouldn't toss it .

I totally agree!! I usually get to Camarillo on a Thursday or Friday, leave my house (which is right by you ejoy!) at about 8:30, have time to grab coffee, and drive up there with plenty of time to spare. Surprisingly, not much traffic once I pass the downtown area.

Carlsbad is about the same drive-time, but is also hit or miss. It seems better now that the store is expanded. There's more boutique items now.

I totally agree!! I usually get to Camarillo on a Thursday or Friday, leave my house (which is right by you ejoy!) at about 8:30, have time to grab coffee, and drive up there with plenty of time to spare. Surprisingly, not much traffic once I pass the downtown area.

Carlsbad is about the same drive-time, but is also hit or miss. It seems better now that the store is expanded. There's more boutique items now.

We need more TPFers in our area yvalenz! It seems like we are the only ones that go fairly regularly. I don't know what it is about Camarillo, they are just awesome over there and they have great stuff.

oh, then when you pass Downtown come get me on the way, :P i work in Downtown. could be a tpf girls day out.. hehe

alas, i doubt they would have the only two bags im looking for (by ban is still on).

i just organized my closet and i have so many Coach bags. especially my petyons. 5 of them.

DH had taken pics of one i was determined to give up, then i openned the box again and noticed it had the LE Bleecker street tag. i got three of them with that tag, two where straight from JAX. i just cant give it up. so i hide it in the bottom of all my Coach boxes. :graucho:

don't get me wrong, im joking by inviting my self. lol

Last edited: