*CLOSED* Authenticate This GOYARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueangel, this bag does not look good to me.

The seller seems to have quite a few of them also!

Please wait for another opinion.

Authenticate this GOYARD!! Please!!!
Please check this GOYARD bag.
Is this authentic?
The seller just sold other one last week - black color and buyer left positive feedback.
But this blue one, can't figure it out.
This is my first time buying GOYARD and so scared if I bought the fake one. I need to pay today and before I do, I want to make sure.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140310232271

I agree, It didn't look good to me but the listing was pulled. The seller had recently sold one other one. Her story for having multiples was a "friend gets a discount that I frequently abuse". I would steer clear.

I agree, It didn't look good to me but the listing was pulled. The seller had recently sold one other one. Her story for having multiples was a "friend gets a discount that I frequently abuse". I would steer clear.

Thank you for replying back!
this is what seller sent today to me:
(seller told me he's relative is the big buyer in New York retail store and he gets discounted price..)
And today he wrote me:

IS EVERYTHING OKAY?...IF YOU SEEM WORRIED ABOUT RECIEVING A FAKE GOYARD AND NO LONGER WANT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM I UNDERSTAND...IM STILL GETTING OFFERS OF THEM PAYING RIGHT AWAY...ITS 100% AUTHENTIC, ARE YOU LOOKING TO KEEP THE ITEM OR WERE YOU PLANING AND MAKING A RETURN AT THE RETAIL STORE?...IF SO, I CAN LET YOU KNOW NOW THAT THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN DO SO (WITHOUT A RECEIPT) IS WITH THE INFORMATION OF MY RELATIVE THAT WORKS IN NEW YORK WHICH I CAN NOT GIVE YOU BECAUSE HER CAREER WOULD BE TERMINATED...AND I WOULD RATHER NOT SELL TO YOU IF THIS IS THE CASE...IF YOU WANT TO OWN IT, IT IS 100% AUTHENIC MONEY BACK GUARENTEE...I LIVE NEAR BY TI WHERE YOU LIVE SO I CAN DROP IT OFF SO YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF IT IS AUTHENTIC...

Hi, can someone please authenticate this Goyard St. Louis GM for me?

THANKS SO MUCH :smile:

Attachments

• 0401091553.jpg
    0401091553.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 1,597
  • 0401091553a.jpg
    0401091553a.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 1,254
  • 0401091554.jpg
    0401091554.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 1,534
Hi, can someone please authenticate this Goyard St. Louis GM for me?

THANKS SO MUCH :smile:

Hi there,I just posted the blue bag above u..
I saw u posted this bag on 20th (i searched all 5 pages here & when i click the link ... it's the same seller i just won.
were u the buyer??? because you left the seller with positive feedback and I really wanted to know if ur bag is authentic.
(why did u left her positive feedback without finding it out first??)
Anyways, hope someone can figure this bag so I can find out if above bag is also authentic or not....

Blueangel, you purchased the blue bag from this seller? If you live close enough to the seller, I suppose it would not hurt to meet so you can see the bag yourself in person to see if it is authentic. I have two Goyards already, both purchased from Goyard boutiques, and they look like the photos the seller listed...so I don't know about authenticity. He says everything he sells is guaranteed authentic, money back. Update us on what ends up happening.

Hi sarag505,
I would just be careful with this bag. Reason I say is because the seller seems to have an awful lot of Goyards to list and I read the explanation that Blueangel posted as to why he said he has a lot and that just does not sit well with me.
Blueangel-
If you do decide to meet with the seller please do it in a public place and do not allow him/her to come to your home. Also are you confident that you are able to authenticate a Goyard even in real life? Just educate yourself very well. If you live in NY I suggest that you go to Barney's or Bergdorf and touch/feel/study what an authentic Goyard looks like. There are many good fakes out there that if you are not well educated on the authentic one, it could trick you.

Good luck to you both! :tup:

Pinklipgloss:

Great advice............

Goyards are difficult to authenticate w/ lousy photos.
The leather is hand painted and difficult to capture w/ a photo.

Please be careful.

Personally I would look elsewhere, but just my opinion.

Steer clear of this seller guys. The seller has been telling people that they were gifts, that their friend gets a huge discount, ect.

The bag looks off to me, especially from the snap placement which is off center.

I wonder how the NYC Goyard hotspots would react if they knew one of their employees was buying bags at discount for a friend to resell for a profit? My guess is that it is not the case. My guess is that it is an elaborate lie to sell multiples of a superfake bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.