**CLOSED** Authenticate This CHANEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Roku,
Just wondering if you could kindly respond to my email at your earliest convenience. I am needing a response very soon. Thanks!!

Hi Roku,
Please see extra pictures attached. I hope they meet the requirements. I look forward to hearing from you!

Item Name (if you know it): Vintage medium 2.55 Chanel Flap
SERIAL NUMBER: 00561437
Link (if available): n/a
Seller:
Who took the pictures: I did
History of the bag: I was told the bag is vintage from early 1990's. The authenticity card is not available. The dimensions are 10"x 6.75"x 2.5"
Comments: Additional pictures from post #4308 and #4311

Hello, thank you for the work you do in helping authenticate items.

Item Name : Chanel jumbo black caviar single flap with gold hardware
SERIAL NUMBER: 12378972
Link (if available): no link, private sale
Seller: missy tran, California
Who took the pictures: seller
History of the bag: unknown
Comments: the sale post is as follows-
Authentic Chanel Jumbo Black Caviar Single Flap with Gold Hardware. In good used condition. The leather has soften from normal wear. Exterior has minor wrinkles on the back from opening the flap. Corners has minor wear but nothing major. Interior shows sign of wear but no smell. Will come with Chanel magnetic box, black dust bag. Missing the authenticity card.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hi Roku,
Please see extra pictures attached. I hope they meet the requirements. I look forward to hearing from you!

Item Name (if you know it): Vintage medium 2.55 Chanel Flap
SERIAL NUMBER: 00561437
Link (if available): n/a
Seller:
Who took the pictures: I did
History of the bag: I was told the bag is vintage from early 1990's. The authenticity card is not available. The dimensions are 10"x 6.75"x 2.5"
Comments: Additional pictures from post #4308 and #4311
Please always repost your additional info or photos requested with the original information about the listing or item you are requesting authentication for, so that we don't have to jump between posts to reference as this is a fast-moving thread with multiple posts in between.

Hello- Can someone please authenticate this coco top handle for me? There is no receipt, so I'm extra leery... Also I have always been into LV, so I don't know lots about Chanel.
Item: Chanel coco top handle medium
Serial Number: 23267132
Listing number: 162266096639
Seller: ihc4568
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/16226609663...eaa4a05deae&bu=43079021212&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu
Comments: Seller has no receipt

Thank you so much in advance!
The bag in the pictures is authentic.

Please always repost your additional info or photos requested with the original information about the listing or item you are requesting authentication for, so that we don't have to jump between posts to reference as this is a fast-moving thread with multiple posts in between. Including posting format and login shot. See sig link

Item:
CHANEL black medium boy with rainbow hardware

Ebay item #:

Seller ID:
Looxshop

Link:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/232132641706

As far as I know, this bag in this color with rainbow hardware was never made by CHANEL. All other features also indicate this is a counterfeit (I realize we cannot state specifically why as per tpf rules). Please confirm and report so no one gets conned!
fake but in the future please follow the posting format. Rainbow hardware boy bags do exist but this one is fake

View attachment 3511024 View attachment 3511025 View attachment 3511026 View attachment 3511027 View attachment 3511028 View attachment 3511029 View attachment 3511030 View attachment 3511031 View attachment 3511032 View attachment 3511033 Can anybody tell me if this bag is authentic or fake? I couldn't get a picture of the back of the zipper, but it is Lampo. Also, the other side of the interior zipper has the CC logo engraved on it. The hardware is heavy, and the diamonds have 10 stitches per side. I think that covers it, but let me know if any other information is needed. Thanks in advance.
fake bag, but in the future your post will be skipped if you dont follow the proper request format

Hi Roku or gblb

Please. Can I get a reply to this. I'm thinking of selling it before Xmas for some Xmas money . The 3rd pic is where the Chanel used to be and no sign of sticker anywhere.

Many thanks
The spirit of my volunteer time is to help prospective or very recent purchasers of pre-owned Chanel items with an informed opinion, for the sole purpose of helping them with their upcoming or recent purchase. Could you please consult a paid service.
and @lovlouisvuitton thanks :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.