**CLOSED** Authenticate This CHANEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironic568

Aug 20, 2011
Currently we have no authenticator, please seek a paid service.

********REMINDER******PLEASE READ*********

In order to avoid forth and back postings, before requesting an authentication, please read post # 2 of this thread (here) for all pictures required for an accurate assessment. Please note that pictures all of the required details need to be of quality: non-angled, crisp and sharp, up close and glare-free. I need to be able to see the detailing and authentications can't be done if pictures are lacking. Also, when posting pictures, pls make sure that they are uploaded straight forward/non-angled, so I won't have to save them on my laptop in order to rotate them to the right angle.

Once you have all the required photos, please post your request in the following template and fill out the following:
- Item name:
- Serial number: (please type out)
- Listing number: (eBay listing #, site listing #, or if applicable)
- Seller: (seller ID)
- Link: (link to the sellers listing in eBay or other selling site. Either active, or expired)
- Comments:

Please note: If your request has no valid link to the listing (that's still active, or has ended) and you already bought/are the owner of the bag, you would need to post a login shot.
Login shot: the bag in front of your device while logged into your tPF account (showing your username). Example here
You can only post a login shot if the item is in your possession.
No login shot is needed if you can provide a valid link.

* I will not do authentications without a without a valid link, or login shot.

* Currently I also don't authenticate items from social media sites like Instagram and Facebook, nor do I authenticate RTW and footwear.

* If you need an urgent authentication and time is of the essence, please consider using a paid service.

* Also please limit your request to one item per post.

Thanks all!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ironic568

Aug 20, 2011

Hi all,

Unfortunately, due to a very tight schedule and some unexpected health issues, I will take a small break from TPF and step down from being the primary authenticator of this thread. It has been a meaningful and enjoyable experience to assist many members of this community in their purchases over the years. I expect to be back once things calm down but hope there will be other members with knowledge and experience to help out in this thread.

To those I have not replied to, the (requested) pictures are (still) insufficient/lacking; please use a paid service.

Recommended authentication services:

- Etinceler Authentications
- Leather Surgeons
- Authenticate 1st
- Authenticate4U (they have ongoing communication issues, best to contact via Facebook messenger)

I wish everyone the very best of 2021. Be safe and be well.

Until we meet again,

ironic568

christine2321

Dec 25, 2020
Hi lovelies,

Can you guys help me authenticate this Chanel bag?
- Item name: Chanel Classic Flap (M/L) Black Caviar SHW
- Serial number: 29848286

Thank you so much in advance!

Attachments

NanniG

May 2, 2018
I apologize that it looks like I posted some photos more than once; total newbie on the authentication front, here.
I finally [I think] figured out the hologram sticker thing, my best attempt at a photo attached. Again, apologies for the clumsiness of this post and great appreciation for any guidance you can offer.
tempImageh9Gsar.png

Jun 27, 2020
Hi all,

Unfortunately, due to a very tight schedule and some unexpected health issues, I will take a small break from TPF and step down from being the primary authenticator of this thread. It has been a meaningful and enjoyable experience to assist many members of this community in their purchases over the years. I expect to be back once things calm down but hope there will be other members with knowledge and experience to help out in this thread.

To those I have not replied to, the (requested) pictures are (still) insufficient/lacking; please use a paid service.

- Leather Surgeons
- Authenticate 1st
- Authenticate4U (they have ongoing communication issues, best to contact via Facebook messenger)

Until we meet again,

ironic568
Thank you for all you have done to help this community!! Looking forward to seeing you back at practice when you're ready. Take extra good care, and I hope you get to feeling better soon :hbeat:

May 17, 2006
Authentic
Thank you so much! I actually ended up purchasing this one a few days ago because I had a code that was going to expire. I had done my own research and felt fairly good about its authenticity, but I am by no means any sort of expert. I am so happy to hear it is, in fact, authentic, and I appreciate your time and expertise so much!

Apr 9, 2015
CA
Hi all,

- Leather Surgeons
- Authenticate 1st

Until we meet again,

Hi ironic
Hope your issues resolve quickly. THANK you so much for your expert opinions. You have been so helpful and kind. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

May 17, 2006
Hi all,

- Leather Surgeons
- Authenticate 1st

Until we meet again,

ironic568
Thank you so much for all the time and contributions you've given to the TPF community! I hope things improve with your health and that your 2021 is a happy, healthy, and safe one.

NanniG

May 2, 2018
Hi all,

- Leather Surgeons
- Authenticate 1st

Until we meet again,

ironic568
You have been such a resource, very much appreciated! And best of luck with your personal challenges -- here's hoping that your schedule and your health both improve greatly in 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.