Clochette

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've seen them in photos and they look great on the speedy, but how on earth do you go about buying one?

2. Just ask your SA it's a replacement part

3. Thanks for the info! Do you know what they tend to run price wise in U.S.?

4. I think mine was like 70?

5. They sent me up to repairs and when I asked for it the SA came out with one and said where is your bag I'll put it on and I said it was home so she just handed it to me - no charge

6. Mine was free last year because I stated I had a vintage alma. No questions asked they boxed it up! It's way too small for my mono speedy 40 so I don't even use it.

7. Mine was free too. So was my red luggage tag. You just have to order it as a spare part.

8. Mine was free but ordered as a spare part from my SA.

9. Order as a replacement, they charged me $70 though....

10. Seems that it is either 70 or free! Good deal

11. Hahaha! It just depends on your relationship with your sales associate. Carrying a Louis Vuitton bag that day helps too, as does coming up with a story like "I lost my clochette for my vintage Alma and I couldn't find it so I need a new one!" would help so they think it's going on a bag that it's supposed to.

12. does the clochette come in different sizes ?

13. mine was 60 euros

14. Yes depending on which bag it was originally made for

15. If I want it to fit my SpeedyB in DE what size would that be?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice